Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Because what she really wants is a guy who drops his pants at an anonymous post on the Internet, because this is really trustworthy and more exciting than anything offered by being a whore in real life.
    :toofunny: :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StopBanningDuck)
    My friend DylanJ42 is looking for a girlfriend, so if you single and ready to mingle he's your man!
    i thought we were buds :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DylanJ42)
    i thought we were buds :cry2:
    The OP wants you to unleash her naughty side

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StopBanningDuck)
    The OP wants you to unleash her naughty side
    :hide:

(Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Then your crush is obviously not the type of guy you want to be with. I understand it can be frustrating when your feelings override your capacity to think rationally; but in life you don't always get what you want. Be you. Be bold and be proud to be yourself and Mr. Right will come
    She's probably going to tear him into pieces. She's done it to all the other ones and he's next it hurts to watch.

AS I mentioned somewhere above I don't even know if the real me is good because that's who I am or because that is what I feel is expected of me. I think in a lot of ways I just need to be free and do what ever the hell I like.

ReputationRep:
    Come be bad with me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    She's probably going to tear him into pieces. She's done it to all the other ones and he's next it hurts to watch.

AS I mentioned somewhere above I don't even know if the real me is good because that's who I am or because that is what I feel is expected of me. I think in a lot of ways I just need to be free and do what ever the hell I like.
    See? Is this really what you want to be? Someone who hurts people?
    It's a horrible thing to be and do.

The best thing you can probably do is try to warn him and hope he doesn't get hurt

#dontbethatgirl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheArtofProtest)
    Oh come now Whorace. Let us not disagree on this matter.

In the bygone age of chivalry and public decency, one could come to appreciate the fact that women at least got something in return, be it coin or special favours. Usually there was a courtship and in the most extreme of cases, waiting till marriage before embarking on sexual liaisons.

In today's world, it's been giving out for free with no effort made on the male's part. Tis has tarnished and devalued the pursuit, somewhat.
    What sort of history is this? Knights used to rape peasant girls and have affairs constantly, when do you ever read about an aristocrat in the sixteenth century who didn't have a mistress (or 4)

ReputationRep:
    Oh come now Whorace. Let us not disagree on this matter.

In the bygone age of chivalry and public decency, one could come to appreciate the fact that women at least got something in return, be it coin or special favours. Usually there was a courtship and in the most extreme of cases, waiting till marriage before embarking on sexual liaisons.

In today's world, it's been giving out for free with no effort made on the male's part. Tis has tarnished and devalued the pursuit, somewhat.

Indeed. This lady has put it in words better than mine.

Of course. It seems that in times of patriarchy, there existed some semblance of what one would loosely term respect for women. The pursuit of equal rights which has facilitated the removal of a sense of intimacy/shyness between those of different sexes is not a topic I would care to pass an opinion on, for I am not qualified to speak on it as it hasn't affected me in the slightest.
    Agree with the jist of most of what you just said except the bit in bold. I wouldn't say respect as to respect someone you have to recognise their instrinsic value as a person and their human rights; which didn't happen in ages gone by

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking more recently, early 20th Century and not when we had some feudal/serf system in place.
    You mean when it was legal to rape your wife? Or beat children? Or persecute minorities? Was this when most of the country didn't have basic education or healthcare? When we lived in slums and a lot of the country starved due to expenditure spent on war instead of importing food? Or perhaps it was in the 60s when sex was even worse than today? Could have mentioned lots of other instances, like abuse of psychology, disgusting treatment of prisoners.

See? Is this really what you want to be? Someone who hurts people?
    It's a horrible thing to be and do.

The best thing you can probably do is try to warn him and hope he doesn't get hurt

#dontbethatgirl
    I can't warn him... He will just think I'm jealous! Just got to let it run it's course.

I know it's a horrible thing to be but at the same time I'm sick of being stepped on and hurt. It's not that I want to go around hurting people I feel like I would be better off abandoning people before the abandon me. I want to have the last laugh for once, even if that makes me a bad person.

ReputationRep:
    You mean when it was legal to rape your wife? Or beat children? Or persecute minorities? Was this when most of the country didn't have basic education or healthcare? When we lived in slums and a lot of the country starved due to expenditure spent on war instead of importing food? Or perhaps it was in the 60s when sex was even worse than today? Could have mentioned lots of other instances, like abuse of psychology, disgusting treatment of prisoners.
    I literally can't rep you enough right now

ReputationRep:
    I can't warn him... He will just think I'm jealous! Just got to let it run it's course.

I know it's a horrible thing to be but at the same time I'm sick of being stepped on and hurt. It's not that I want to go around hurting people I feel like I would be better off abandoning people before the abandon me. I want to have the last laugh for once, even if that makes me a bad person.
    Yeah he'll think you are jealous. You'll also be the first person he thinks of when she screws him. He'll think wow what an idiot I was ignoring her sensible advice.

ReputationRep:

Does he know that you like him? I would just do it irregardless tbh

Being a good girl doesn't mean you have to take everyone's s*** lying down; you can be a good person and still be confident and assertive. Stand up for yourself; give people s*** back and you will find that people respect you a lot more without the need of having to be like the girl your crush fancies.

If you find people abandon you a lot then you're hanging with the wrong crowd of people. Period

ReputationRep:
    You sound like my type of gal. I know it's spontaneous and unorthodox and not in line with gentlemany behaviour but marry me?

I'll even throw in a Haribo ring.

Sorry whorace. I am living in the past when I should be in the present and looking towards the future.
    Uhh.... If you would just excuse me for a minute...

:run:

ReputationRep:
    Uhh.... If you would just excuse me for a minute..

:run:
    That's not nice and it hurt my feelings terribly.

I've consulted my astrologer and he said that I proposed to the wrong AngryRedhead. I should have proposed to Greatguy476.

Easy mistake to make I guess, but one which my previous astrologer will not make again because his head is now sitting atop the spike on the castle wall.

Fear not AngryRadhead, we shall meet when the time is right. Of this, I am certain.

I bid you goodnight, fair maiden.:hat2: :horse:

Does he know that you like him? I would just do it irregardless tbh

Being a good girl doesn't mean you have to take everyone's s*** lying down; you can be a good person and still be confident and assertive. Stand up for yourself; give people s*** back and you will find that people respect you a lot more without the need of having to be like the girl your crush fancies.

If you find people abandon you a lot then you're hanging with the wrong crowd of people. Period
    Yeah he knows and it's become extremely awkward between us.

I don't trust 99% of people any more I'm sorry but most are back stabbers in the end.

Yeah he'll think you are jealous. You'll also be the first person he thinks of when she screws him. He'll think wow what an idiot I was ignoring her sensible advice.
    I'm just going to not intervene and let him learn the hard way by himself.

ReputationRep:
    That's not nice and it hurt my feelings terribly.

I've consulted my astrologer and he said that I proposed to the wrong AngryRedhead. I should have proposed to Greatguy476.

Easy mistake to make I guess, but one which my previous astrologer will not make again because his head is now sitting atop the spike on the castle wall.

Fear not AngryRedhead, we shall meet when the time is right. Of this, I am certain.

I bid you goodnight, fair maiden.:hat2: :horse:
    I concur

I think your Astrologer.exe must have been experiencing some kind of coding malfunction.

Did you try turning it off and turning it on again?

ReputationRep:
    No.

Don't bad girls get dumped quicker and just there as a screw buddy? The "best" guys are only into physical contact unless you just want physical contact, just wear no clothes and you'll do just fine.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.