Turn on thread page Beta

is 176cm too short for a guy?? watch

ReputationRep:
    my height is 176-178 cm , depending on which scale. Is that good enough? i seen some good looking guys who are 185 cm and i dont think i can compete with them.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think that's too short. It seems like a pretty good height.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Definetly not too short, my partners a similar height to me and I prefer that to being with someone much taller than me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HucktheForde)
    my height is 176-178 cm , depending on which scale. Is that good enough? i seen some good looking guys who are 185 cm and i dont think i can compete with them.
    My brother is 178-179 cm, I am 183-184cm and I hardly notice the height difference.

It's not that far off tbh.

ReputationRep:
    6'2 master race

Nope, that's great height!

Haha, I'm really short, like 158 cm, so, I'd definitely date someone that height.

ReputationRep:
    What's that in ft?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah sorry man; every time you find a girl she gets out the tape measure, if it's not 180cm+ you're done

ReputationRep:

Sarcasm.

Your height is obviously fine.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    6' 2" / 188cm checking in.

I'd have liked to be 6' 4" I think but there we go :lol:

(Original post by Tailored Suit)
    It's what many people call manlets though that's a stupid term in my opinion. It's a decent height, I'm around 6'5" and I'd much prefer to be closer to 179-183 because the world (houses, doorways, train carriage heights etc) just aren't practical for very tall people.
    :eek4: 6'5" ?!!!! What ARE YOU??

ReputationRep:
    176 cm is massive compared to me 😂

ReputationRep:
    I'm shorter. I don't really care about competing for "mates "

ReputationRep:
    you height differs depending on the scale?

You trolling brah?

ReputationRep:
    It's what many people call manlets though that's a stupid term in my opinion. It's a decent height, I'm around 6'5" and I'd much prefer to be closer to 179-183 because the world (houses, doorways, train carriage heights etc) just aren't practical for very tall people.

A 'manlet' is 5'5 and under.

Agree. It is a stupid term.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gucci Mane.)
    you height differs depending on the scale?

You trolling brah?
    i measured mine at home it says 178cm

using the scale at my GP's office it says 176cm

ReputationRep:
    I've known quite a few tall people who consider anyone below 6 ft to be a manlet.

Well they can stfu. :unimpressed:

Ian Somerhalder
    Marlon Brando
    James Dean

All 'manlets'?

ReputationRep:
    but you'll have a better chance than me at getting girls..

ReputationRep:
    I'm 6'3" (191cm) and I feel like I'm in the sweet spot where I just about fit through door ways etc.

Society gets taller each generation maybe doors will be altered soon to fit you .

ReputationRep:
    Your face matters more. Think Marlon Brando. Was about that height. Could get any girl.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.