Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Get an erection whilst kissing the guy I'm dating? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arsenal96123)
    This makes no sense, how can a girl get an erection?
    Erm.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Slutty Salafi)
    Now that's just wrong
    I realise how that can be read now. It was actually a Simpsons reference and pertained to our talking about sex.

Oh dear :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I remember there was this girl I really fancied, and one day she gave me a hug and the warmth and tightness of her just hugging me made me get the biggest boner ever :rofl:

She just giggled a little but we carried on hugging

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    When I kiss the guy I'm dating, I always get an erection. I'm pretty large down there so it'd be obvious.He pulls me really tight and it's right up against him. And he lays on me so he must have felt it. We haven't had sex yet.
    Im sorry to have to break this to you OP. But you might be gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomb)
    I get an erection just from looking at girls sometimes its obvious and I have face like this and then this
    Hey man, I'm sorry if I offended you but I just genuinely wanted to thank you for your advice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    Hey man, I'm sorry if I offended you but I just genuinely wanted to thank you for your advice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't know how I got here. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've never kissed a girl or not boy so I'm no use on this thread. Goodbye.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Study Helper
    This is clearly a troll...

ReputationRep:
    I feel like it'd be weirder not to get an erection over that, I know I would...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    I feel like it'd be weirder not to get an erection over that, I know I would...
    I guess you would get an erection based on the fact that you know where the kiss is heading ? I take it you guys are talking about the tongue kind of kissing ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I guess you would get an erection based on the fact that you know where the kiss is heading ? I take it you guys are talking about the tongue kind of kissing ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Could have been doing an Australian Kiss.....aka the kiss down under.

ReputationRep:
    Whether it's heading there or not, I'd say arousal is just as much a subconscious thing as otherwise.

I haven't done it much, so even gentle kisses were enough to, uh, raise the downstairs...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HotFlash)
    Well, if that doesn't work then there's something wrong with it :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Well, if that doesn't work then there's something wrong with it :lol:
    You're telling me.... try getting it up after 5 double vods and copious amount of coke.

Wouldn't girls like it??? If a girl got wet while we were touching, I'd be ecstatic... It's a huge turn on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HotFlash)
    That's oral sex. Does that still count as kissing ? I'd obviously grow a truncheon if I did that. Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't girls like it??? If a girl got wet while we were touching, I'd be ecstatic... It's a huge turn on.
    I can't really say. I've never kissed anyone. Lol. I guess I'll just need to wait and see.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's oral sex. Does that still count as kissing ? I'd obviously grow a truncheon if I did that. Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeahh it's kissing.... down under...

When I kiss the guy I'm dating, I always get an erection. I'm pretty large down there so it'd be obvious.He pulls me really tight and it's right up against him. And he lays on me so he must have felt it. We haven't had sex yet.
    This happens to me, to the point where it's become a running joke - but at least my girlfriend knows I like her kissing

It's normal. If he's anything about him he'll take it as a compliment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Why is that an issue?
    Great question EW.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.