Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I am disgusted!! I really am livid, let me tell you something, I am very ill right now, I have missed half a week of school because of it, my body aches, my throat is burning, lumps on throat, mucus, phlegm (tmi sorry) chills, heating up, no fever thankfully, restless, haven't ate a set meal for past two days. I am ill.

why??? because somebody purposely breathed on me, and yes I may only have the flu, but my easter weekend has been completely ruined. I am disgusted by this persons behaviour, purposely breathing on me and others thinking "if I spread it" that they will get better.

This behaviour has completely disgusted me and I need to vent, I really do, I am sooooo mad, like how can people lack personal hygiene???

ReputationRep:
    Someone breathed on you to give you flu, that's not personal hygiene.

If someone coughed/sneezed and didn't cover their mouth, that's different, but I'd still say that comes down to manners rather than hygiene issues?

EDIT: Did this person know they had flu, like have they done it just so you'll suffer?

(Original post by Donkey******)
    Someone breathed on you to give you flu, that's not personal hygiene.

If someone coughed/sneezed and didn't cover their mouth, that's different, but I'd still say that comes down to manners rather than hygiene issues?

EDIT: Did this person know they had flu, like have they done it just so you'll suffer?
    ah thats true, I am just so caught up in my own personal hygiene thats all I am thinking about lately. They did indeed knew they had the flu, manners you're correct. Appalling manners in that case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ah thats true, I am just so caught up in my own personal hygiene thats all I am thinking about lately. They did indeed knew they had the flu, manners you're correct. Appalling manners in that case.
    It's a **** move but hey, if I'm suffering the bank holiday weekend so are you

Just think of all the computer games you'll get to play because you can't go out...Sorry, revision you'll get to do because you can't go out

(Original post by Donkey******)
    It's a **** move but hey, if I'm suffering the bank holiday weekend so are you

Just think of all the computer games you'll get to play because you can't go out...Sorry, revision you'll get to do because you can't go out
    can't even lift my head to do revision, but hey at least we are suffering bank holiday weekend rather than the two week easter break coming up

ReputationRep:
    I had similar feelings about the person who coughed and gave me the flu a few weeks ago. You'll get over it. It might take time and patience, but those feelings won't live with you forever.

I am disgusted!! I really am livid, let me tell you something, I am very ill right now, I have missed half a week of school because of it, my body aches, my throat is burning, lumps on throat, mucus, phlegm (tmi sorry) chills, heating up, no fever thankfully, restless, haven't ate a set meal for past two days. I am ill.

why??? because somebody purposely breathed on me, and yes I may only have the flu, but my easter weekend has been completely ruined. I am disgusted by this persons behaviour, purposely breathing on me and others thinking "if I spread it" that they will get better.

This behaviour has completely disgusted me and I need to vent, I really do, I am sooooo mad, like how can people lack personal hygiene???
    What have you been taking?

(Original post by Tootles)
    What have you been taking?
    lots of fluids, ice pops also to soothe this burning throat.
    day nurse/night nurse then nuerofen day and night flu tablets (nothing helping the throat) googled nhs/webdm my symptoms however all throat issues saying can't be treated with antibiotics

possible bronchitis ?

lots of fluids, ice pops also to soothe this burning throat.
    day nurse/night nurse then nuerofen day and night flu tablets (nothing helping the throat) googled nhs/webdm my symptoms however all throat issues saying can't be treated with antibiotics
    No, I meant to think that getting breathed on could cause flu or that it's personal hygeine.

Believe me, if you had flu, you'd be in too much pain to type. I had only the mildest dose of it a few months ago and my everything ached like mad - right down to my fingers.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.