Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I'm basically out of money and have to pay residential school fees (£260) by the end of the month.

I have the Financial Support Form but it states I can get the fees refunded upon attendance. So July. So I pay now and get refunded later.

So as things stand, I can't afford the fees before the March 31st deadline.

I have some things for sale. If something sells, I'm sorted but It might not sell in time.

Does anyone know what happens if you miss the fee deadline.

I can next afford to pay on the 10th of April. That means I'll have £11/week to live off until the 10th May unless something sells in that time. (Which is probable)

I know it doesn't sound like much but the last time I had £260 or more in my account for more than a day was December 11th.

I would phone up but offices are closed until Tuesday.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    I was going to suggest going down the access to learning fund route.

I'm going to move this one to the OU forum. I think you may get better answers there.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.