Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Confessed to girl, she said ok? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    I confessed to a girl I liked. This was yesterday and it was right after school ended for ester. It was really rushed and their was a lot of people around and I didn't even ask her out XD. She just said, ok. Did I just get rejected?

ReputationRep:
    No because you didn't ask her out

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    As above

You can't get rejected if you didn't ask her out...

ReputationRep:
    What exactly did you say to her?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Maybe. I wouldn't rule out her not liking you (as she could have just not known what to say or felt a lot of pressure from people around) but don't get your hopes up too much, and just see what happens from here/after easter.

ReputationRep:
    if a guy said he liked me and nothing else, I would also say ok or thanks....

You didn't ask her out. You didn't give her a choice of saying yes or no. You didn't take things forward. Ask her out next time you see her but I don't think she's interested

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by APersoninthemill)
    Hello!
    I confessed to a girl I liked. This was yesterday and it was right after school ended for ester. It was really rushed and their was a lot of people around and I didn't even ask her out XD. She just said, ok. Did I just get rejected?
    Trust me the best course of action right now is for you to go no contact / indifferent on her for a bit. Telling her that you fancy her, but then being indifferent to her will totally mindf**k her and make her think you're mysterious (this is how women think lol).

How often do you see her / speak to her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gucci Mane.)
    Trust me the best course of action right now is for you to go no contact / indifferent on her for a bit. Telling her that you fancy her, but then being indifferent to her will totally mindf**k her and make her think you're mysterious (this is how women think lol).

How often do you see her / speak to her?
    Thanks for the reply! I won't be seeing her for another 2 weeks because of the ester holidays (we're still in school XD).

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the reply! I won't be seeing her for another 2 weeks because of the ester holidays (we're still in school XD).
    What exactly did you say to her? did you say hi i like you? thats it?

ReputationRep:
    Well, What happened was that she was being picked up by her mom. It was the end of the school day an we were leaving for the ester holidays. I just asked if she had a minute to talk and she said yes. So we were talking about school and different stuff and I just said that I like her. She just said "ok". We walked without saying anything and She started talking about school stuff again. This continued until we got up to her mom's car.
    That was what happened XD.
    Another thing to add is that I thought she liked me as well, mainly becasue she stares into my eyes everytime we talk. We also had those random moments where we stare into each other's eyes for a long time for no apperent reason.

ReputationRep:
    Ok

ReputationRep:
    Well, What happened was that she was being picked up by her mom. It was the end of the school day an we were leaving for the ester holidays. I just asked if she had a minute to talk and she said yes. So we were talking about school and different stuff and I just said that I like her. She just said "ok". We walked without saying anything and She started talking about school stuff again. This continued until we got up to her mom's car.
    That was what happened XD.
    Another thing to add is that I thought she liked me as well, mainly becasue she stares into my eyes everytime we talk. We also had those random moments where we stare into each other's eyes for a long time for no apperent reason.
    Oh man. I've been in that boat. It didn't work out for me. Hope it does for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    Oh man. I've been in that boat. It didn't work out for me. Hope it does for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry to hear that I think she doesn't like me XD

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear that I think she doesn't like me XD
    Yeah. I figured that out with your last message but didn't want to say anything. The girl I fell for looked in my eyes as well as she did to you but apparently I misjudged her.😩😩

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spv)
    Ok
    I see what you did there.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. I figured that out with your last message but didn't want to say anything. The girl I fell for looked in my eyes as well as she did to you but apparently I misjudged her.😩😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ouch...sorry
    But the girl I like also imitates what I do when I'm around her. think that's something?

ReputationRep:
    Ouch...sorry
    But the girl I like also imitates what I do when I'm around her. think that's something?
    What do you mean by that ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean by that ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    As in, I swirl my pen with my fingers a lot. And I always notice her trying to swirl it, even though it's hard for. She didn't use to do this.
    I know it's weird insight and I my self am confused by this. Or am I overthinking here?
    GAHHHHHHHH this is so compicated.

ReputationRep:
    As in, I swirl my pen with my fingers a lot. And I always notice her trying to swirl it, even though it's hard for. She didn't use to do this.
    I know it's weird insight and I my self am confused by this. Or am I overthinking here?
    GAHHHHHHHH this is so compicated.
    Lol. Do I know you ? I used to do that as well and I did catch her do it a few times after doing that. I think you're overthinking in the chase for love. I did as well. I think. I could be wrong but it's strange how my girl did the same thing as yours is doing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.