The Student Room Group

Confessed to girl, she said ok?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by APersoninthemill
Hello!I confessed to a girl I liked. This was yesterday and it was right after school ended for ester. It was really rushed and their was a lot of people around and I didn't even ask her out XD. She just said, ok. Did I just get rejected?
Original post by Alexion
As aboveYou can't get rejected if you didn't ask her out...

The fact that he said he confessed to a girl tells me he watches anime. I haven't heard anyone say they confess to a girl here.

Am i ryte?
Original post by High Stakes
lol

May I ask what is so amusing ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, What happened was that she was being picked up by her mom. It was the end of the school day an we were leaving for the ester holidays. I just asked if she had a minute to talk and she said yes. So we were talking about school and different stuff and I just said that I like her. She just said "ok". We walked without saying anything and She started talking about school stuff again. This continued until we got up to her mom's car.
That was what happened XD.
Another thing to add is that I thought she liked me as well, mainly becasue she stares into my eyes everytime we talk. We also had those random moments where we stare into each other's eyes for a long time for no apperent reason.

Since she didn't respond back and changed the subject she probably doesn't feel the same way. She was pretending like nothing happened so that things don't feel awkward or just doesn't know how to respond. Probably better off asking if she likes you back or not.
Original post by High Stakes
The fact that he said he confessed to a girl tells me he watches anime. I haven't heard anyone say they confess to a girl here.

Am i ryte? @serah.exe

I've said that. I watch anime but I didn't then.

Posted from TSR Mobile
aw hell ye baby tenks.
Original post by xobeauty
Since she didn't respond back and changed the subject she probably doesn't feel the same way. She was pretending like nothing happened so that things don't feel awkward or just doesn't know how to respond. Probably better off asking if she likes you back or not.

Very true. In my case it was worse because she thought about it while staring into my eyes for 10 seconds and then said ' No,sorry but I don't like you in that way. '

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Very true. In my case it was worse because she thought about it while staring into my eyes for 10 seconds and then said ' No,sorry but I don't like you in that way. '

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ouch sorry. But isn't easier with a straight answer? Op just needs to ask so he isn't kept wondering.
Ouch sorry. But isn't easier with a straight answer? Op just needs to ask so he isn't kept wondering.

Yeah it is. Waiting for a No will make it worse. I actually think she likes me now because she keeps on staring at me in a non hateful manner. Idk. Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah it is. Waiting for a No will make it worse. I actually think she likes me now because she keeps on staring at me in a non hateful manner. Idk. Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How do you know she's staring at you?
How do you know she's staring at you?

Because I've caught her do it and she waits to look away until I catch her do it properly. Lol. Or maybe I'm just that ugly. Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, I'm guessing I'me just going to have to ask her after the ester holidays !
If you tell a girl you like her and her answer isn't "yes, I like you too" then it's a no.

Nothing can stop someone from telling someone they like them back. If she came up to you and told you she liked you, would you reply "ok"?

People often confuse confessing to your crush and actually making a relationship. A hundred things can stop you from joining together but nothing can stop you saying you actually like each other.
Original post by Longshot700
If you tell a girl you like her and her answer isn't "yes, I like you too" then it's a no.

Nothing can stop someone from telling someone they like them back. If she came up to you and told you she liked you, would you reply "ok"?

People often confuse confessing to your crush and actually making a relationship. A hundred things can stop you from joining together but nothing can stop you saying you actually like each other.

Some people just don't like to admit it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Some people just don't like to admit it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You won't admit to your crush who confessed she likes you that you like her back?
You won't admit to your crush who confessed she likes you that you like her back?

I know some people that haven't even though they do. Weird. I know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know some people that haven't even though they do. Weird. I know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They sound like people I wouldn't want to be around.
They sound like people I wouldn't want to be around.

You sound like someone I would like to be around. 👍👌

Posted from TSR Mobile
You sound like someone I would like to be around. 👍👌

Posted from TSR Mobile

"ok"
"ok"

Just saying. I'm not moving to you or anything. Lmao. I like people that talk frankly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, What happened was that she was being picked up by her mom. It was the end of the school day an we were leaving for the ester holidays. I just asked if she had a minute to talk and she said yes. So we were talking about school and different stuff and I just said that I like her. She just said "ok". We walked without saying anything and She started talking about school stuff again. This continued until we got up to her mom's car.
That was what happened XD.
Another thing to add is that I thought she liked me as well, mainly becasue she stares into my eyes everytime we talk. We also had those random moments where we stare into each other's eyes for a long time for no apperent reason.

Maybe she thought you meant you liked her as a person? or she didn't know what to say. Don't you have her number or have her on Facebook or do you just talk at school?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending