Turn on thread page Beta

Confessed to girl, she said ok? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chikane)
    Maybe she thought you meant you liked her as a person? or she didn't know what to say. Don't you have her number or have her on Facebook or do you just talk at school?
    I just talk to her at school i'm afraid. I have her friends on facebook though. I hang out with her and her friends. so yeahhhhh
    What should I do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by High Stakes)
    The fact that he said he confessed to a girl tells me he watches anime. I haven't heard anyone say they confess to a girl here.

Am i ryte? serah.exe
    Only anime-watching weebs would 'confess' to the girl they like and not ask them out anyway...

Oh, and yes, I categorise myself in this :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by APersoninthemill)
    I just talk to her at school i'm afraid. I have her friends on facebook though. I hang out with her and her friends. so yeahhhhh
    What should I do?
    You have her friends on Facebook yet you haven't added her? why not add her and message her during the holidays.
    You need to flirt with her and see how she reacts staring at her is not enough to know if she likes you. I would have done that first then confessed to liking her but also if you hang out with her and her friends if she said she dont like you back in that way won't it make things awkward?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Surely all she did was acknowledge what he said?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    Because I've caught her do it and she waits to look away until I catch her do it properly. Lol. Or maybe I'm just that ugly. Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why do you do this to yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Why do you do this to yourself?
    I don't know what you mean by that ? What am I doing ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    I don't know what you mean by that ? What am I doing ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Grasping to hope lol

ReputationRep:
    Grasping to hope lol
    Lmao. You never know. I could be right. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Grasping to hope lol
    Hope is the reason why we wake up everyday. The hope of change is what makes our heart beat on and so we beat on, boats against the tides, borne back ceaselessly into the past.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chikane)
    You have her friends on Facebook yet you haven't added her? why not add her and message her during the holidays.
    You need to flirt with her and see how she reacts staring at her is not enough to know if she likes you. I would have done that first then confessed to liking her but also if you hang out with her and her friends if she said she dont like you back in that way won't it make things awkward?
    Unfortunately she doesn't have face book and yeah I guess .
    Well thank you very much , I guess I'll just ask her if she likes me back and get no for an answer XD.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2016
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.