Turn on thread page Beta

Recently, I've been having major insecurities and felt so small compared to every other girl. But it's mainly because a situation happened when someone I trusted hurts me in the worst way ever, so trusting has been an issue and I need to reassured a lot.
    I really need to get back to the mind set of not caring too much because i'm too young to be stressed. And it's been affecting my relationship because i've been more jealous than I ever have. Not clingy, but easily see other females as a threat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Recently, I've been having major insecurities and felt so small compared to every other girl. But it's mainly because a situation happened when someone I trusted hurts me in the worst way ever, so trusting has been an issue and I need to reassured a lot.
    I really need to get back to the mind set of not caring too much because i'm too young to be stressed. And it's been affecting my relationship because i've been more jealous than I ever have. Not clingy, but easily see other females as a threat.
    I'm really sorry you're feeling like this, it's competely understandable for you to have some trust issues when someone close to you has hurt you but there are good people out there, whom you will meet, get to know and be able to rely on. You just need to allow yourself to find these people and know that none of this situation was your fault, and while it hurts now, you've seen this person for what they truly are and you can keep your distance. You have absolutely no reason to be insecure and so much of confidence just comes from 'faking it till you make it'. The main thing to do now, is speak to your family and friends about how you're feeling and put yourself out into the world to meet new people and find new experiences that will improve your mood and life experiences, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    i also trust people easily but they also break my trust

ReputationRep:
    Trust someone until they give you a single reason not to. I've had too much bs so I have a zero tolerance now, break my trust and i'll never forgive you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.