Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shakib.r)
    My "darling" in the quran . "god" and our prophet. Already declared that people of such arent of the ummah. So before you can say only god can judge.we should look amongst eachother and correct one another. The prophet gave a great analogy. "If one part of the body is hurt the whole body will feel it, just like this ummah, we must look after eachother and guide the wrong"

Show us where then and stop using your Taqqiya.

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them). Religion of peace

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zinan)
    Read the final surah and learn something.
    Surah 114? Says nothing about fighting let alone terrorism.

ReputationRep:
    to be honest, there was an anti-isis protest held by muslims a few weeks back but the media hardly covered it so its not known. its not a question of muslims doing more its a question of the media trying to silence them less. They shout out against terroirsts in these types of protests but the media chooses to remain silent when it comes to these things so the muslims don't have a voice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by champ_mc99)
    Surah 114? Says nothing about fighting let alone terrorism.

If you actually did research about Islam, you would find out that Surah 9 was the final chapter revealed.

The Qur'an being such a perfect book couldn't be organised chronologically by the illeterates that put it together, so 114 being the last books doesn't mean it was revealed that way.

The more you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zinan)
    If you actually did research about Islam, you would find out that Surah 9 was the final chapter revealed.

The Qur'an being such a perfect book couldn't be organised chronologically by the illeterates that put it together, so 114 being the last books doesn't mean it was revealed that way.

The more you know.
    Dude you just said it. Surah 114 is the last. You didn't tell me to read the final surah revealed. Anyways what about surah 9?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Zinan;63650363]
    (Original post by FluffyCherry)

Utter and total horse crap, copied from Islamic apologists websites.

The verses of the Qur'an only turned peaceful at the early stages of Muhammed's preachings. When Muhammed had full control of Mecca and medina the nature of islam changed and turned violent.

And since we are playing this copy and paste game, why don't you sit down and watch this video and realise that your religion is about as peaceful as your prophet is educated.

If islam did become violent when prophet Muhammed took over mecca then why did he free all the slaves there? Why, in countless battles, did her not allow anyone to amputate the dead bodies of the enemy and instead returned them to them while they ate the body of his uncle right infront of him. At the end of the day, we are all going to our own graves so I don't see why you care about islam so much. stick your nose out of other peoples relgions and stop trying to prove them wrong if youre not right yourself. and sought out your own life because the fact of the matter is, nothing you can say or do will change the fact that islam is the fastest growing relgon in the world and will continue to be.
    And as the prophet told us to reply to those wth harsh words: peace be upon you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by champ_mc99)
    Dude you just said it. Surah 114 is the last. You didn't tell me to read the final surah revealed. Anyways what about surah 9?

I said FINAL CHAPTHER REVEALED.

Not final chapter in the Qur'an.

Read the Surah and you'll find out how "peaceful" Islam really is when they're in a majority.

But if you don't like reading, watch this insightful video into the history of the quran instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ErniePicks)
    When police tried to arrest the Paris bomber 200 Muslims assaulted the police trying to let him escape. Says it all really.
    I'm not one for defending Islam, but that sounds like a ******** statement. Citation needed.

ReputationRep:
    "[QUOTE=mygcserevision;63650695]
    (Original post by Zinan)

If islam did become violent when prophet Muhammed took over mecca then why did he free all the slaves there? Why, in countless battles, did her not allow anyone to amputate the dead bodies of the enemy and instead returned them to them while they ate the body of his uncle right infront of him. At the end of the day, we are all going to our own graves so I don't see why you care about islam so much. stick your nose out of other peoples relgions and stop trying to prove them wrong if youre not right yourself. and sought out your own life because the fact of the matter is, nothing you can say or do will change the fact that islam is the fastest growing relgon in the world and will continue to be.
    And as the prophet told us to reply to those wth harsh words: peace be upon you.

Anyone who knows anything about Islam knows that the freeing of the slaves by muhammed was a myth. Muhammed used to trade slaves for other slaves when he was in power.

"There came a slave and pledged allegiance to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man) (Sahih Muslim 3901). "

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa...litionist.aspx

Islam is only the fastest growing religion based on birth rates, NOT ON CONVERSION.

Islamic families would give birth to an average of 5 children compared to western countries which is normally 2 or 3.

You can keep your peace. I don't want your kind of peace, cause to your prophet peace was taking a peace of land here and there.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Zinan;63650803]"
    (Original post by mygcserevision)

Anyone who knows anything about Islam knows that the freeing of the slaves by muhammed was a myth. Muhammed used to trade slaves for other slaves when he was in power.

"There came a slave and pledged allegiance to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man) (Sahih Muslim 3901). "

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa...litionist.aspx

Islam is only the fastest growing religion based on birth rates, NOT ON CONVERSION.

Islamic families would give birth to an average of 5 children compared to western countries which is normally 2 or 3.

You can keep your peace. I don't want your kind of peace, cause to your prophet peace was taking a peace of land here and there.
    I'm not trying to be rude, but why are you so obsessed with islam if youre not even muslim. I mean, it looks like you've done your research but you don't see muslims spending that much time trying to disprove any other religion. Cant you see if the whole world has turned against one religion know that religion is truth. and why you so against our prophet (pbuh)? Leave him alone he never done anything to you. He's got billions of people who love him so its not like what you say actually matters. It seems like youre fighting an inner battle with yourself. Leave islam to the muslims and you get with your own religion and life.
    Wasn't meant to be rude by the way so don't take offense.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=mygcserevision;63650955]
    (Original post by Zinan)
    "

I'm not trying to be rude, but why are you so obsessed with islam if youre not even muslim. I mean, it looks like you've done your research but you don't see muslims spending that much time trying to disprove any other religion. Cant you see if the whole world has turned against one religion know that religion is truth. and why you so against our prophet (pbuh)? Leave him alone he never done anything to you. He's got billions of people who love him so its not like what you say actually matters. It seems like youre fighting an inner battle with yourself. Leave islam to the muslims and you get with your own religion and life.
    Wasn't meant to be rude by the way so don't take offense.

Well one of the reasons is that the statement you made "looks like you've done your research" is what I like to hear.

I'm just trying to do my Job as a Christian and expose religions I believe to be false, so you can accept Jesus Christ and follow the truth and not this arabian death cult.. Because he Loves you.

Jesus that is.

The more I bring to Christ, the greater my reward in heaven is.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Zinan;63651043]

Well one of the reasons is that the statement you made "looks like you've done your research" is what I like to hear.

I'm just trying to do my Job as a Christian and expose religions I believe to be false, so you can accept Jesus Christ and follow the truth and not this arabian death cult.. Because he Loves you.

Jesus that is.

The more I bring to Christ, the greater my reward in heaven is.
    I know Jesus loves me. I love him too. Di you know that he also predicted the arrival of our prophet muhammed? Or that prophet muhammeds wifes cousin was a chirstian preist who he was very close friends with. Di you also know women are taught to cover up in the bible and not eat pigs and that Jesus prayed like a muslim on his knees. I feel like there is no need to expose other religions because we're all going to go in our own graves. Muslims also believe that John the Baptist is in heaven right now. Our relgions are so similar- we pray to the same god but in different ways& youre religion has also decided to alter the bible abit. May we meet with Jesus and prophet Muhammed in heaven insha allah.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=mygcserevision;63651193]
    (Original post by Zinan)

I know Jesus loves me. I love him too. Di you know that he also predicted the arrival of our prophet muhammed? Or that prophet muhammeds wifes cousin was a chirstian preist who he was very close friends with. Di you also know women are taught to cover up in the bible and not eat pigs and that Jesus prayed like a muslim on his knees. I feel like there is no need to expose other religions because we're all going to go in our own graves. Muslims also believe that John the Baptist is in heaven right now. Our relgions are so similar- we pray to the same god but in different ways& youre religion has also decided to alter the bible abit. May we meet with Jesus and prophet Muhammed in heaven insha allah.

I'm sorry my dear Muslim brother or sister.

Whichever gender you maybe.

But Jesus Christ. Never predicted the coming of Mohammed. And Jesus praying like a muslim has nothing to do with anything. He prayed standing up, siting down, face down, face up, while he was crucified, he prayed everyhow. I know your imams and muslim friends probably told you this that Jesus predicted mohammed's coming but it's not true, and If you want proof of that, please inbox me. I want you to find the light, the true light.

Similarity in religion won't get you to heaven my dear friend.

Jesus Christ will.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Zinan;63651349]

I'm sorry my dear Muslim brother or sister.

Whichever gender you maybe.

But Jesus Christ. Never predicted the coming of Mohammed. And Jesus praying like a muslim has nothing to do with anything. He prayed standing up, siting down, face down, face up, while he was crucified, he prayed everyhow. I know your imams and muslim friends probably told you this that Jesus predicted mohammed's coming but it's not true, and If you want proof of that, please inbox me. I want you to find the light, the true light.

Similarity in religion won't get you to heaven my dear friend.

Jesus Christ will.
    I would refer you to countless videos on youtube which support my points, but youll probably do the same and I don't want to enter this cycle. Whos Jesus praying to may I ask? Himself? I find it hard to believe in a religion which the holy book has been altered. If you were to chuck all the Qurans in the sea you could still not get rid of it due to the millionshave learnt it word o word by heart. There is a beauty I find within islam...peace with my Lord, My prophet Muhammed and all the other prophets.. and the ummah. Islam will always remain a part of my life and I will not let these worldy distractions and people change this.l love the prophet Muhammed and all the other prophets and thre is nothing you can do to change this. <3
    Peace be upon you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantex)
    To be fair the vast majority of those actively fighting against and potentially dying to defeat ISIS are Muslim. We should be willing to give them credit as we sit behind our keyboards and expect other people to do the work.
    majority fighting islamic state are yaezidis and shia muslims - who are deemed non muslims by IS.
    islamic terrorism is an islamic problem not one of the west or the east or the north pole. we should expect them to do the work actually

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=mygcserevision;63651657]
    (Original post by Zinan)

I would refer you to countless videos on youtube which support my points, but youll probably do the same and I don't want to enter this cycle. Whos Jesus praying to may I ask? Himself? I find it hard to believe in a religion which the holy book has been altered. If you were to chuck all the Qurans in the sea you could still not get rid of it due to the millionshave learnt it word o word by heart. There is a beauty I find within islam...peace with my Lord, My prophet Muhammed and all the other prophets.. and the ummah. Islam will always remain a part of my life and I will not let these worldy distractions and people change this.l love the prophet Muhammed and all the other prophets and thre is nothing you can do to change this. <3
    Peace be upon you

The main muslim objection. Haha.

God is a trinity, meaning 3 in persons, but ONE in essence as Jesus said in John 10:30. He prayed to God the father, not himself. He prayed to God in Heaven, while he was on earth.

The Bible has never been altered. The dead sea scrolls is a testament of this. Removing books that are unscriptuaral like Josephus and Enoch isn't altering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed)
    majority fighting islamic state are yaezidis and shia muslims - who are deemed non muslims by IS.
    islamic terrorism is an islamic problem not one of the west or the east or the north pole. we should expect them to do the work actually
    If that's the case why did the USA and Russian decide to get involved with Syria. Clearly its not just an Islamic problem- its a world wide one. And as to who is 'them'- know that 92% of people killed by ISIS are muslims. If isis was truly Islamic- why don't they target Israel? Surely the freedom of their fellow muslims in palestine should be there main goal? Or is it just a coincidence that isis haven't touched Israel- the best friend of USA.

ReputationRep:
    If that's the case why did the USA and Russian decide to get involved with Syria. Clearly its not just an Islamic problem- its a world wide one. And as to who is 'them'- know that 92% of people killed by ISIS are muslims. If isis was truly Islamic- why don't they target Israel? Surely the freedom of their fellow muslims in palestine should be there main goal? Or is it just a coincidence that isis haven't touched Israel- the best friend of USA.
    its an islamic problem that the islamic world cannot contain - therefore it over-spills into the rest of the world.

in the west we are forced to act because of islamic terrorism is not dealt with to any effectivness by islamic world.
    and becuase we have taken in so many muslims fleeling to here for a better life - there is the issue of simple minded thinking that " oh becuase there a muslim fighting for land on behalf of islam haflway accross the world, i should be violent too" we dont have that isssue with any other faith

then the russians have to get involved becuase they fear the west becomeing too influenctial int he mid-east.

IS dont target israel becuase they are like most islamic jihadis they are cowards. they target civilians . the same reason they have given up fighting assad, becuase they dont fancy dealing with his army and russians warplanes .iS are getting pummelled by USA currently and soliders are leaving them in droves, hence why they are instead stepping up terrorist attacks .

at least 3 other islamic states it he past have tried to conquer israel and failed miserabley - this is becuase lets face it israel is militarliy superior to the islamic world

IS is jsut one symptom of the overall problem islam has created, within isalmist groups based all over the place, fighting wars with jews, christians, all other non-muslims, the west, the east , you name it. tis is a doctrinal problem iwthin the islamic world that havs never been tackled by msulims - so the fault ultimalty lays at their doorsteep. all the rest of the world does is deal with the after-effects

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Zinan;63646561]
    (Original post by FluffyCherry;63645591 [b)
    Firstly let me remind you that Islam, is a religion of mercy & [/b]does not permit terrorism!!

You have got to be kidding me.

Quran 9:5

Quran 9:29

Quran 2:191

"I have been made victorious by allah through TERROR " - Muhammed
    Love how you just completely take these verses out of context and have absolutely no clue of the history and explanation behind it.

Also, you've misquoted the Hadith and haven't even included all of it, and clearly don't understand what 'terror' is referring to.

ReputationRep:

USA - Because they have been involved in Middle eastern politics since 1992, and have actually helped arm and fund people fighting against Al Assad for not agreeing to the Qatarian pipeline.

Russia - Because Syria are a major ally of Russia and helping Syria strengthen their army to fight of ISIS, and strengthen Al-Assad puts pressure on America. An Indirect enemy of Russia.

This is basic Geopolictics

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.