Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lo24la)
    If you're going against the Qur'an and murdering people senselessly, you will not be considered a Muslim in my eyes. Islam is about peace, not murder.
    the terrorists quote Quran and ahadith as a basis for their actions.

In Islam there is peace, but there is also violence and killing. According to the Quran, those who "spread corruption in the land" can be killed : they can be crucified, or exiled, or their hands and feet can be cut off on opposite sides

there are many violent texts in Quran and ahadith. It's those texts that inspire terrorists

they do not consider to be murdering senselessly, but to be implementing GOd's law exactly as prescribed

ReputationRep:
    about Molenbeek mosques, the jihadi networks and an extremist preacher : as long as such things happen, there will be few chances to stop terrorism http://www.france24.com/en/20160325-...iket-molenbeek

yes, the authorities should have controlled the situation much more closely : then, of course, there would have been accusations of Muslims being targeted, of profiling, liberties taken away etc etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maker)
    The fact that the Paris murder suspect was hiding out in the mainly Muslim district of Brussels makes a lot of people think Muslims are either actively hiding terrorists or turning a blind eye to them.

Could Muslims do more to combat terrorists given the fact all the ISS terrorists are Muslims whatever apologists might say?

If you are a Muslim and you suspect a friend or family member might be a terrorist, would you tell the authorities or you would turn a blind eye and claim they are not "real" Muslims and therefore none of your business if they blow up non Muslims?
    Given that there's so many British White paedophiles that must mean that some British White people MUST know about them but keep it to themselves.

Could British White people, nay, could ALL caucasian males do more to combat paedophilia?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zinann)
    1. A simple commandment to the children of Israel in the 1st century that was ended along with various other laws during the time of Moses because of the new covenant Jesus made with them in the new testament. Read Hebrews 8 - 1 - 13

2. The amalekites were known enemies of God. They waged wars against the people of Israel and won many wars the God even allowed to happen due to the petulant nature of israelites at the time, eventually the Israelites won the final battle.
    Nothing here promotes war. It calls for self defence against a satanic army.

3 A mere narration of an event. Has nothing connected to Jesus or God the father.
    A second n in your username. Nice

The second one stood out the most to me. So you actually think it was right to slaughter innocent children and infants? Can a toddler even comprehend who are what Satan is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shakib.r)
    My "darling" in the quran . "god" and our prophet. Already declared that people of such arent of the ummah. So before you can say only god can judge.we should look amongst eachother and correct one another. The prophet gave a great analogy. "If one part of the body is hurt the whole body will feel it, just like this ummah, we must look after eachother and guide the wrong"
    Would you mind proving the scriptural evidence saying that a Muslim who kills stops being Muslim?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mygcserevision)
    I'm not trying to be rude, but why are you so obsessed with islam if youre not even muslim. I mean, it looks like you've done your research but you don't see muslims spending that much time trying to disprove any other religion. Cant you see if the whole world has turned against one religion know that religion is truth. and why you so against our prophet (pbuh)? Leave him alone he never done anything to you. He's got billions of people who love him so its not like what you say actually matters. It seems like youre fighting an inner battle with yourself. Leave islam to the muslims and you get with your own religion and life.
    Wasn't meant to be rude by the way so don't take offense.
    How the **** does people turning away from a certain religion mean it's the truth? If anything that means they know it's not the truth!

(Original post by mygcserevision)
    I know Jesus loves me. I love him too. Di you know that he also predicted the arrival of our prophet muhammed? Or that prophet muhammeds wifes cousin was a chirstian preist who he was very close friends with. Di you also know women are taught to cover up in the bible and not eat pigs and that Jesus prayed like a muslim on his knees. I feel like there is no need to expose other religions because we're all going to go in our own graves. Muslims also believe that John the Baptist is in heaven right now. Our relgions are so similar- we pray to the same god but in different ways& youre religion has also decided to alter the bible abit. May we meet with Jesus and prophet Muhammed in heaven insha allah.
    So much ignorance here. Jesus did not predict Muhammad's arrival nor did he pray like Muslims at all. The bit about pigs is in the Old Testament which no longer applies to Christians. Jesus himself said that nothing you eat can make you unclean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lo24la)
    If you're going against the Qur'an and murdering people senselessly, you will not be considered a Muslim in my eyes. Islam is about peace, not murder.
    But murdering does not go against the Quran, nowhere in it does it say that a Muslim who murders stops being a Muslim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    But murdering does not go against the Quran, nowhere in it does it say that a Muslim who murders stops being a Muslim.
    "And that ye slay not the life which Allah hath made sacred, save in the course of justice. This He hath command you, in order that ye may discern" - (6:151)

"Whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind"- (5:32)

"And if they incline to peace, incline thou also to it, and trust in Allah. Lo! He, is the Hearer, the Knower." - (5:32)

ReputationRep:
    Can you muslims PLEASE STOP using Quran 5:32?

Any muslim who uses that verse as a reason why the Qur'an is peaceful is either completely ignorant or intentionally using taqqiya to mislead the masses because that verse was addressed TO THE CHILDREN IF ISRAEL. It's a quote from Jewish scriptures.

Full verse- On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone slew a person - unless it be in retaliation for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew all mankind: and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all humanity.

THE VERY NEXT VERSE is violent.

Surah al-Ma'idah (5:33) says: "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle is that they should be murdered or crucified." According to Abi Kulaba's narration this verse means the apostates. And many hadiths, not only one or two, but many, narrated by a number of Muhammad's companions state that any apostate should be killed.

Try again please.
    I will try again. Here, answer this.

(Original post by champ_mc99)
    A second n in your username. Nice

The second one stood out the most to me. So you actually think it was right to slaughter innocent children and infants? Can a toddler even comprehend who or what Satan is?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if all Muslims do need to do more to combat extremism in their communities, I'm sure some already do a decent job.

I think what everyone needs to realise is that ISIS/Da'esh kill far more Muslims (regardless of whether they're Shia or Sunni) than they kill Christians, non-believing Westerners etc. Therefore I find it hard to see why anyone Muslim or not could possibly support their murderous actions.

I very much doubt that the terrorists in Belgium and Paris held thought much about whether anyone else at their targets was a Muslim or not. I highly doubt it'd have changed their mind even if there was other Muslims there.

Therefore it's in everyone's interest to see they jihadists stopped as by the time they've been so brainwashed into committing their atrocity then I doubt they care whether it's a Muslim or Christian they kill.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FluffyCherry)
    Look who's talking!:rolleyes:
    Reading from all your posts all you do is spread lies about Islam..
    What an attention-seeker!

Oh please keep quiet.

All my statements about Islam are backed by tons of evidence and direct quotes from your scriptures.

It's not my fault you, your parents or your imam haven't come across them, because as a westernised muslim all you're taught is the Fluffycherry parts of Islam.

Not the conspicuous Violence, rape, incest, slaughter, pillaging etc

ReputationRep:
    Look who's talking!:rolleyes:
    Reading from all your posts all you do is spread lies about Islam..
    What an attention-seeker!
    I'm still waiting for his reply on whether he believes killing children is justified. Maybe his silence is his answer?

ReputationRep:
    Oh please keep quiet.

All my statements about Islam are backed by tons of evidence and direct quotes from your scriptures.

It's not my fault you, your parents or your imam haven't come across them, because as a westernised muslim all you're taught is the Fluffycherry parts of Islam.

Not the conspicuous Violence, rape, incest, slaughter, pillaging etc
    Very funny .. lets just wait till you get banned once again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tempest II)
    I'm not sure if all Muslims do need to do more to combat extremism in their communities, I'm sure some already do a decent job.

I think what everyone needs to realise is that ISIS/Da'esh kill far more Muslims (regardless of whether they're Shia or Sunni) than they kill Christians, non-believing Westerners etc. Therefore I find it hard to see why anyone Muslim or not could possibly support their murderous actions.

I very much doubt that the terrorists in Belgium and Paris held thought much about whether anyone else at their targets was a Muslim or not. I highly doubt it'd have changed their mind even if there was other Muslims there.

Therefore it's in everyone's interest to see they jihadists stopped as by the time they've been so brainwashed into committing their atrocity then I doubt they care whether it's a Muslim or Christian they kill.

Liberal dribble.

A muslim killing another muslim doesn't change the fact that the killer is a muslim.

Read the Hadiths. Muhammed himself wanted to kill muslims like Abdullah Ibn sarh, he wanted ti burn houses of muslims to the ground when they didn't attend a mosque, all this garbage about ISIS not being muslims because they kill peaceful muslims is meant for the ignorant liberal double talking dullards who know nothing about their books, not the well informed like myself.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting for his reply on whether he believes killing children is justified. Maybe his silence is his answer?

I already told you, The amaleakites were evil people, God obviously knows why the entire race deserved death. I have nothing more to add to that.

ReputationRep:
    He's talking nonsense! Ignore him ..

ReputationRep:
    I already told you, The amaleakites were evil people, God obviously knows why the entire race deserved death. I have nothing more to add to that.
    That's pretty damn messed up. Take a look at that statement you just made for a second before you bash Islam (or any other faiths for the matter) any further. I'm sure you feel how ****ed up that is for children who can't even comprehend what God, religion or Jesus is, to actually be slaughtered.

ReputationRep:
    He's talking nonsense! Ignore him ..

Your ignorance doesn't mean I'm talking nonsense.

It just means you haven't come across any of the things I'm saying.

I find it funny how I a Christian Knows more about Islam than most of the muslims on TSR.

Hahaha

ReputationRep:
    That's pretty damn messed up. Take a look at that statement you just made for a second before you bash Islam (or any other faiths for the matter) any further. I'm sure you feel how ****ed up that is for children who can't even comprehend what God, religion or Jesus is, to actually be slaughtered.

God is a just and fair God.

And he proved that by sending his own son to die for all our sins.

ReputationRep:
    God is a just and fair God.

And he proved that by sending his own son to die for all our sins.
    Just and Fair = Ordering the killing of innocent children

Right on man! :congrats:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.