Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmalouiseex)
    the only en suite accommodation they offer are Camden court, new bridge street, Winn studios and trinity square so if the rest are booked apart from trinity square do you reckon that we'd be offered a room at trinity square? It's nice and everything just too far out X
    yeah I was thinking that too! but if trinity square sells out we will be given a room at one at one of their en-suite referrals. I'm not too sure what that means haha but I was thinking it could be places like manor bank, liberty quay or victoria hall which apparently get loads from Northumbria . I have put a deposit down on Liberty Quay which looks so nice! I was just worried waiting until May incase the Northumbria one was trinity square or somewhere I'm not too keen on lol. So it always means I have a place there! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AimeeCM)
    Hey Chloe!I'm coming from Northern Ireland aswell and have offer to study physiotherapy at coach lane campus. I'm having the same problem with accommodation I'm not too sure where is best! Have you had any luck finding accommodation? Aimee 😊
    Hi Aimee I've got an offer for Physiotherapy too! I'm struggling with accommodation also - I applied for just ensuite but worried I will be allocated Trinity Square which is too far away! Thinking about applying for a shared bathroom just so I am closer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 09IMaguire)
    Hi Aimee I've got an offer for Physiotherapy too! I'm struggling with accommodation also - I applied for just ensuite but worried I will be allocated Trinity Square which is too far away! Thinking about applying for a shared bathroom just so I am closer.
    Hey! Aw that's great! Glad to hear from someone else with an offer. That's what I have done for my accommodation, choose any en-suite and was worried because we don't find out till May what that is. I have a deposit for room at Liberty Quay incase it is trinity square. Can you apply for shared as well as en-suite or will I need to change from en-suite to shared? 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AimeeCM)
    Hey! Aw that's great! Glad to hear from someone else with an offer. That's what I have done for my accommodation, choose any en-suite and was worried because we don't find out till May what that is. I have a deposit for room at Liberty Quay incase it is trinity square. Can you apply for shared as well as en-suite or will I need to change from en-suite to shared? 😊
    I'm really not sure, I've just put a deposit down for Glenamara instead as I want to be close to campus in a lively halls! So I am not doing ensuite anymore. You can apply for shared even though you put general ensuite but it means you'll no longer get ensuite as you have to sign a contract

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i was wondering where is the best property for coach lane campus? Are there any halls on the campus or not?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennystewart)
    Hi, i was wondering where is the best property for coach lane campus? Are there any halls on the campus or not?
    Thanks
    No halls on the campus, but the number 1 bus does travel between the City Campus/City Centre and Coach Lane.

ReputationRep:
    I am looking for cheap accomodation inclusive of bills. I would prefer it close to the no.1 bus stop and close to shops and bars. I dont mind a house but close to coach lane campus. Any advice is grateful.
    Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.