The Student Room Group

Easter Holidays Revision

Hello! How's everyone's revision going? I just had one question that some of you could answer. I need advice on planning my revision during this holiday. I just don't know when to take a break and stop because every time I do so, even for a little bit, I'm never actually 'relaxed'. By 'take a break' I don't mean a 15 minute break every half an hour or whatever I mean like just relaxing for a few hours instead of frantically doing work. I mean, I'm not even behind. I've pretty much covered unit 1 in all of my subjects so far and I want to start unit 2 soon but looking at my timetable for this easter, there's hardly no time for myself. Advice?
Reply 1
Bump...
Original post by AndrewKn0x
Hello! How's everyone's revision going? I just had one question that some of you could answer. I need advice on planning my revision during this holiday. I just don't know when to take a break and stop because every time I do so, even for a little bit, I'm never actually 'relaxed'. By 'take a break' I don't mean a 15 minute break every half an hour or whatever I mean like just relaxing for a few hours instead of frantically doing work. I mean, I'm not even behind. I've pretty much covered unit 1 in all of my subjects so far and I want to start unit 2 soon but looking at my timetable for this easter, there's hardly no time for myself. Advice?

For every day, make a plan of what you want to achieve for that day. But make it realistic and something which will only take a few hours. For instance 'learn 5 pages of this subject'. Aim to finish in the evening so like 3/4 (if you start early) and then for the rest of the day relax. Because that way, you'll feel like you've accomplished what you need to do for that day, and be able to relax. Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by UnknownAnon
For every day, make a plan of what you want to achieve for that day. But make it realistic and something which will only take a few hours. For instance 'learn 5 pages of this subject'. Aim to finish in the evening so like 3/4 (if you start early) and then for the rest of the day relax. Because that way, you'll feel like you've accomplished what you need to do for that day, and be able to relax. Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest