Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My dads Italian so I have the typical features dark hair, brown eyes, olive skin and thicker body hair. But all girls seem to be more into blue eyed pale guys or black guys.

ReputationRep:
    It's not your skin tone/hair colour/eye colour that matters, but your facial symmetry/proportions.

ReputationRep:
    first of all i have dark brown eyes/hair and olive skin and i love it :five:

secondly, how you've described yourself is what i find attractive in guys

ReputationRep:
    Nope, tbh your features sound attractive, at the end of the day those features that you mentioned that girls like are just preferences, doesn't mean they won't be attracted to others who don't have blue eyes etc...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Although I am a fair-skinned Syrian-English girl, I can understand your concerns, but I think you are worrying over nothing. Confidence, that's what we respond too, and if you think you have it bad in terms of being judged for your looks. Trying being a woman. Italian are lovely people, embrace that.

ReputationRep:
    Dark hair and dark features is always best.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.