Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curtis-)
    Brilliant! Didn't realise you had firmed it, see you there...well hopefully!
    Yeah thanks see you there buddy. Good luck with exams. You taking A level right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes I'm doing four for some miserable reason, physics, maths, economics and electronics. What about you? + you doing Meng/Beng

ReputationRep:
    Yes I'm doing four for some miserable reason, physics, maths, economics and electronics. What about you? + you doing Meng/Beng
    Good luck! I am doing btec engineering and Meng hopefully. What about you? What other unis you had offer from

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dream_big)
    Good luck! I am doing btec engineering and Meng hopefully. What about you? What other unis you had offer from
    You too mate. I'm going in on a Beng, I'd rather leave little chance of missing the grades and move up if I like it. I only changed from mechanical engineering at Surrey and lboro, originally had offers from bath and Exeter too though but I liked Surrey and lboro the most.

ReputationRep:
    You too mate. I'm going in on a Beng, I'd rather leave little chance of missing the grades and move up if I like it. I only changed from mechanical engineering at Surrey and lboro, originally had offers from bath and Exeter too though but I liked Surrey and lboro the most.
    Surrey university is top uni better then lboro i think. The campuse is absolute amazing and overall its better any every aspect as far i know and thats only my opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dream_big)
    Surrey university is top uni better then lboro i think. The campuse is absolute amazing and overall its better any every aspect as far i know and thats only my opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I went to a Surrey summer school for a week and it was pretty good. I agree academically they look slightly better, but Lboro is level with them on professional employability and starting salary so I guess it doesn't really matter. I feel Lboro will be more enjoyable really, better union/student satisfaction ratings and that - really like the atmosphere.

ReputationRep:
    I went to a Surrey summer school for a week and it was pretty good. I agree academically they look slightly better, but Lboro is level with them on professional employability and starting salary so I guess it doesn't really matter. I feel Lboro will be more enjoyable really, better union/student satisfaction ratings and that - really like the atmosphere.
    Cool good choice rather. ALL THE BEST.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Great to hear that you've chosen Loughborough

All the best in your exams. If you have any questions about the course or life at Loughborough in general, just ask

Teresa

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.