Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Blue Valentines mirrors my relationship SO accurately.. should i be worried?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone.

Ive watched a movie last night.. kind of wish i didn't.

It is EXACTLY like my life. i cannot believe theres a movie out there which is like my relationship. My bf (like Dean) is a loving caring person who loves me so much. he's funny and charismatic and outgoing; and me (like Cindy) is a medical student and loves him too. right now we are in an amazing place.

But the ending was awful... is that what we are going to be like? 2 people like us being in a relationship.. it could easily go down that route because they portray us exactly like that movie.

Except from the getting pregnant part.. i was in a terrible relationship and my now BF (like dean in the movie) came along and saved me from this relationship and i love him for it.

I'm just worried. anyone that has watched the movie.. what do you think?

ReputationRep:
    It's a film. If you're being serious with this thread then no, your life isn't destined to end up like this film.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaswift)
    It's a film. If you're being serious with this thread then no, your life isn't destined to end up like this film.
    the traits he had are exactly like his.. and I get why cindy feels that way

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.