Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Kissed two guys in one night and am now dating the second... Watch

I went out and I got a bit drunk. I danced with a guy and gave him a peck (a peck, not tongue or anything!), didn't enjoy it and he was starting to try and feel me up so I ran away. I sobered up and regretted the peck (I'm quite sensitive so this was a big deal for me and I felt dirty). I then met another guy, talked to him and really hit it off. At the end of the night (the same night), I kissed him sober and enjoyed it. Me and the second guy went on dates and a year and a half later we are still going out

I truly care about this guy, but I can't help but feel dirty about that night. I know if he'd done that to me I would be disappointed. Am I right to feel guilty? I've sworn that if me and my bf break up I will never do that again. Please comments needed?

ReputationRep:
    No you shouldn't feel guilty and if you were in your bf's psotion you would have no right to judge him/yourself, you literally went out kissed and kissed someone, you weren't in a relationship and you didn't even know your be, why on earth would you feel guilty? You haven't done anything wrong

(Original post by Blondie987)
    No you shouldn't feel guilty and if you were in your bf's psotion you would have no right to judge him/yourself, you literally went out kissed and kissed someone, you weren't in a relationship and you didn't even know your be, why on earth would you feel guilty? You haven't done anything wrong
    I guess the reason is is that I am a big believer in showing respect for people (perhaps to an extreme extent). So when dating (even if we hadn't agreed on being exclusive) someone I would never date or even kiss another person. And I feel like when you first kiss someone it should be special... so I feel like I've cheapened something that was special. Then again, we were in a club... :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I guess the reason is is that I am a big believer in showing respect for people (perhaps to an extreme extent). So when dating (even if we hadn't agreed on being exclusive) someone I would never date or even kiss another person. And I feel like when you first kiss someone it should be special... so I feel like I've cheapened something that was special. Then again, we were in a club... :P
    But you haven't shown any lack of respect for anyone, if you feel like it's going to bother you so much, speak to your bf about it, but no decent person would judge you for that, it hasn't cheapened anything between you, it was still the first time you met and if you're still together you must remember it as a good night, which it will always be

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.