Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaintedLight)
    I would have taken the keys under my custody tbh. But that's entirely a personal decision. Also you are a thoughtful person :cool:

homeland.lsw
    CoolCavy
    z33

If all of you are up for a game of pintu say yes!
    sureeeeeeeeeeeeee

(Original post by Blondie987)
    They're clearly not your keys anyway lol
    You don't know that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would have taken the keys under my custody tbh. But that's entirely a personal decision. Also you are a thoughtful person :cool:

homeland.lsw
    CoolCavy
    z33

If all of you are up for a game of pintu say yes!
    No...sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)
    You don't know that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I do after you failed to answer any of the questions correctly

ReputationRep:
    Just for future reference, in case you ever find my keys (highly likely, as I have a tendency to forget them), I'd always prefer them to be handed in to a shop/police station/library/basically any place that has a telephone number. Just because if I was to lose anything I'd call places local to the area to ask whether they'd been handed in. You can't call a wall.

I do after you failed to answer any of the questions correctly
    But what if I didn't intend to answer them correctly because you've left the keys and I might have actually gone there and pick them up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    But what if I didn't intend to answer them correctly because you've left the keys and I might have actually gone there and pick them up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It is truly a mystery, if you have genuinely lost your keys though I wish you luck with finding them!

It is truly a mystery, if you have genuinely lost your keys though I wish you luck with finding them!
    Not really.

The reason I've replied was because I almost lost my phone the other day.

I was afraid someone will actually find a way around my pin code and see what's on the phone.

My life = ruined.

But luckily I've managed to get it back shortly after realising that.

Spoiler:
    Show

No, I don't store any inappropriate images/videos.

Just personal information.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    okay

Room: 203
    Code: 999

CoolCavy
    z33
    Blondie987

Idk who else to call?

(Original post by homeland.lsw)
    No...sorry
    How... could you... say that :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Not really.

The reason I've replied was because I almost lost my phone the other day.

I was afraid someone will actually find a way around my pin code and see what's on the phone.

My life = ruined.

But luckily I've managed to get it back shortly after realising that.
    Spoiler:
    Show

No, I don't store any inappropriate images/videos.

Just personal information.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I somehow managed to leave my purse in the library today and I only realised when I had made my way down the incredibly steep hill leading up to it at which point I basically had to sprint up said hill worrying that my cards and identity had been thieved!! Lol

I somehow managed to leave my purse in the library today and I only realised when I had made my way down the incredibly steep hill leading up to it at which point I basically had to sprint up said hill worrying that my cards and identity had been thieved!! Lol
    I'm guessing you're now somehow careful with your purse.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing you're now somehow careful with your purse.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I always try to be careful with everything I own, doesn't stop me though

ReputationRep:
    It's always better to leave them. Whoever lost the keys will retrace their steps if they want them back, and if the keys are in an obvious place like a wall then they should be found.

(either that or someone heading in the direction of a police station will hand them in, but in your situation this wasn't the case.)

okay

Room: 203
    Code: 999

CoolCavy
    z33
    Blondie987

Idk who else to call?

How... could you... say that :cry2:
    I put away my laptop :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I was walking down the road and noticed there's a set of keys on a wall, I don't know if I should pick them up and take them anywhere? Any advice would be good thanks!
    Why would you just pick up a random set of keys without even knowing what they open?

and then come and make a thread about it on here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gucci Mane.)
    Why would you just pick up a random set of keys without even knowing what they open?

and then come and make a thread about it on here?

I didn't pick them up, I noticed them and didn't know the best course of action to ensure they were returned to the owner so I came to tsr for advice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mscaffrey)
    Just for future reference, in case you ever find my keys (highly likely, as I have a tendency to forget them), I'd always prefer them to be handed in to a shop/police station/library/basically any place that has a telephone number. Just because if I was to lose anything I'd call places local to the area to ask whether they'd been handed in. You can't call a wall.
    I was thinking of doing that, but I didn't want the person to come back and not know where they were, there were shops not too far from where I found them but I don't know if the person would think to look that far away, oh well, I hoe they found them

ReputationRep:
    Leave 'em unless they go unclaimed for a while, then get your ninja gear on and go door to door trying to find which one they fit e.g. at night :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mscaffrey)
    Or you could look up at Gumtree because that's where I'll be telling people like you that a key is under my custody and if you wish to see it again you will have to seek audience with yours truly

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.