Original post by quasa
I stand corrected lol

but yh, 17s ok

WHAT?! his eyes are so sharp in TAS!
but alright xD
how old are you?

Original post by mall-cop

xD you overprotective bitch :slap: :hugs:
My dad is ace, wouldn't change him. He divorced my mum when I was about 10.

My mother. I wish she was kind.

ah, sorry, got sidetracked by nostalgic geeky interests (ps the suck it reference was regarding a little tiff between z33 and hydeman about iEthans powers on TSR (long story short, we can now do anonymous posts)
Original post by z33
WHAT?! his eyes are so sharp in TAS!
but alright xD
how old are you?

24 (i feel so old lol)
Original post by z33

xD you overprotective bitch :slap: :hugs:

:holmes:

Original post by quasa
ah, sorry, got sidetracked by nostalgic geeky interests (ps the suck it reference was regarding a little tiff between z33 and hydeman about iEthans powers on TSR (long story short, we can now do anonymous posts)

That's all fine. Just stay away from ma z33
I'm just playing she's not mine :rofl:
Original post by z33
@Hydeman suck on dat :proud: :lol: jkjk luv u still <3

I didn't know that Community Assistants could do much besides closing threads. :tongue:

Sorry, @iEthan. :tongue:
That they exist.
If I had to be more specific then I would make them not Neanderthals who are homophobic and think anyone who has facial ring or different hair or a beard are idiots for being different.

Im not flirting ! :| wait, z33 is a girl?!:eek:
Original post by quasa
24 (i feel so old lol)

me too fam :beer:
Original post by quasa

@z33
no she's a transgender centaur, duh.
Reply 70

:lol:

Original post by Hydeman
I didn't know that Community Assistants could do much besides closing threads. :tongue:

Sorry, @iEthan. :tongue:

das riiiiigggggghhhhhhtttttttttt :tongue:

Original post by quasa

:sigh: exqueeze me why does everyone think am a boy :lol:
Reply 71
@z33
no she's a transgender centaur, duh.

oh yes ofc I forgot :rofl:
Original post by z33

:sigh: exqueeze me why does everyone think am a boy :lol:

damn dude.

:teehee:

Original post by z33
oh yes ofc I forgot :rofl:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
To stop interfearing with me and my boyfriend. And maybe calm down with the protective parents approach....
Nothing apart from one of them to be alive. Don't focus on what you want to change, but what you already have... before it's gone.
Reply 75
damn dude.
:teehee:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

:colonhash:
Reply 76
Original post by Anonymous
Nothing apart from one of them to be alive. Don't focus on what you want to change, but what you already have... before it's gone.

:cry2: you're right

im sorry man...
Original post by quasa
there have been many times growing up I have wished the same thing. In my case, yes I do still resent them a lot for all they have done in my life but at the same time, I see how much they have struggled in life and the sacrifices they have made and I just pray/hope that we can get along and help each other out

That's admirable. :smile: I'm not nearly as generous although, to be fair, much of my parents' shortcomings had nothing to do with their own struggles; they're just incompetent parents who didn't deserve to have children.

Interestingly, I've found that most people that I've spoken to about this prefer your approach of accepting and moving on, whereas I can see no way forward without permanently cutting them out of my life. How I long for the day... :moon:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous

Not everyone has parents they'd miss, although I understand the sentiment you're trying to put across. :console:
Original post by Hydeman
Not everyone has parents they'd miss, although I understand the sentiment you're trying to put across. :console:

I thought that beforehand too, in some aspects, trust me. I know some people don't get on with their parents at all, and that's sad but nothing can change that. But those who do have decent parents which they "hate", they really need to look at the bigger picture.

Latest

Trending

Trending