Hey, so I've had two unconditional offers from both De Montfort and Staffordshire for Game Art Design - and I'm having a difficult time choosing between them. I went to Stafford campus a week before for the interview - and wasn't keen on it. However, with them selling their Stafford site and moving to Stoke with new facilities (they haven't finished construction yet) so it's really difficult for me to decide when I haven't really seen Stoke's facilities compared to DMU's. I can't see Stoke's in person yet because it's obviously not complete, although there are open days which I might attend even though the game facilities aren't finished yet. I think it's September it opens.
The interview I went to DMU for offered quite a good range of facilities, I haven't been to an open day so it was the first time I visited DMU. I feel like I'm in a very awkward situation right now, I was thinking of taking a year off after I've completed my current college course in Game Design. The year off could help the decision with Staffordshire (Stoke) as they would have finished construction by then. However, I'm still torn about it. If I say no to both unconditional offers and take a year off, it would feel like a waste.
I wish I didn't jump into applying for uni, because right now - I don't know if I'm ready or not. Any advice would be appreciated. I'm 21 if that helps.
Find all the answers here