Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What are some trendy alcoholic drinks to try? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Tequila?
    Vodka? (Not WKD or Smirnoff Ice)
    but if you go for tequila looks for the pure agave stuff as you get a cleaner fuller flavour and no hangover either so look for aquariva or el jimador in sainsburys or waitrose
    the best vodkas are belvedere, gray goose, finlandia, ketel one, green mark, and chase

(Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Jack Daniels
    Peach schnapps
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    get a bottle of gentleman jack as its the smoothest of the company's productions and a perfect starter drink to the bourbon world

(Original post by queen-bee)
    my most favourite,moet et chandon
    moet's good one i personally do drink it but i prefer VC in the same bracket but i do love to treat myself occasionally to a bottle of dom perignon or krug as there both fine bottles

listen to my advice FifaKing12345 and you will do alright

(Original post by jamesthehustler)
    but if you go for tequila looks for the pure agave stuff as you get a cleaner fuller flavour and no hangover either so look for aquariva or el jimador in sainsburys or waitrose
    the best vodkas are belvedere, gray goose, finlandia, ketel one, green mark, and chase

get a bottle of gentleman jack as its the smoothest of the company's productions and a perfect starter drink to the bourbon world

moet's good one i personally do drink it but i prefer VC in the same bracket but i do love to treat myself occasionally to a bottle of dom perignon or krug as there both fine bottles

listen to my advice FifaKing12345 and you will do alright
    Defo finlandia, it's incredibly smooth and clean. What do you think of Russian Standard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Defo finlandia, it's incredibly smooth and clean. What do you think of Russian Standard?
    i don't like he standard one but the platinum edition is a good drink as is crystal skull

ReputationRep:
    Thunderbirds

ReputationRep:
    A can of White Ace

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Jagermeister
    Ketel One
    Bulleit Bourbon
    Fireball
    Licor 43
    Morgan Spiced
    Hendricks
    Havana Club No. 7
    Cointreau
    Jose Cuervo Especial

Plus juices, fresh citrus fruits, appropriate garnishes and carbonated mixers. That'll give you a nice base with some classy brands and plenty of combinations to make up from them.

For something a bit more RTD, things like fruit ciders (Old Mout, Kopparberg) and some of the crisper, more palatable European lagers (Nastro Azzurro, Birra Moretti, Super Bock, Estrella, etc) are a good way to go. For alcohol with some unique backstory try some of the Trappist abbey beers from Belgium like Grimbergen, not everybody's taste but definitely a cool alternative option.

ReputationRep:
    Beer and urine shandy don't knock it till you've tried it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.