i hope not

have you tried being a buddhist?

ReputationRep:
    no
    terrorising people makes you a terrorist

ReputationRep:
    Hell NO!

ReputationRep:
    No, you just dedicate your life to the same book that many terrorists do. Which should make you question the book, but not yourself.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    depends, do you read the adhaan like these people (fast forward to 10:59)

ReputationRep:
    It is categorically impossible to be Muslim and be a terrorist. The two do not go hand in hand. To be a Muslim means you are peaceful, tolerant and the best a human being could be. You can't be a terrorist and be a Muslim. Its like saying you can't be on earth and the moon at the same time. The fact is nothing whatsoever in Islamic scripture can be linked to these terror attacks.

You are more likely to be western and be a terrorist

ReputationRep:
    inb someone says yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arsenal96123)
    It is categorically impossible to be Muslim and be a terrorist. The two do not go hand in hand. To be a Muslim means you are peaceful, tolerant and the best a human being could be. You can't be a terrorist and be a Muslim. Its like saying you can't be on earth and the moon at the same time. The fact is nothing whatsoever in Islamic scripture can be linked to these terror attacks.

You are more likely to be western and be a terrorist
    ---

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingBradly)
    No, you just dedicate your life to the same book that many terrorists do. Which should make you question the book, but not yourself.
    You used to be a Muslim? If so, when did you leave?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, get off your cross. No-one really thinks all muslims are terrorists. As long as you don't bang the stupid "muslims can't be terrorists" drum, you're fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elforjg02)
    Does it?
    It means you follow an evil ideology of oppression, homophobia, intolerance, hatred, misogyny etc etc and that is not isolated to Islam all religion is evil.

It means your beliefs are not co existant with peace, progressiveness etc

ReputationRep:
    Yes it does

If by Muslim you mean individual committing violent acts designed to inspire fear within a population in order to achieve an ideaologal goal.

If not then you aren't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EccentricDiamond)
    It means you follow an evil ideology of oppression, homophobia, intolerance, hatred, misogyny etc etc and that is not isolated to Islam all religion is evil.

It means your beliefs are not co existant with peace, progressiveness etc
    i didn't ask you to talk about what beleifs I follow or not ...well it's clear that you don't like SOME muslims..I can understand the reason why..but it dosen't make it ok to hate ALL muslims and see them as evil !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by garfeeled)
    Yes it does

If by Muslim you mean individual committing violent acts designed to inspire fear within a population in order to achieve an ideaologal goal.

If not then you aren't.
    By muslim as in peacefully practicing my religion and is totally against any acts of terrorism and extremism

ReputationRep:
    No, but it makes you more statistically likely to be a terrorist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arsenal96123)
    Reported for Islamophobia
    Bit sensitive, aren't you?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.