(Original post by AngryRedhead)
    x
    (Original post by Nettled)
    x
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    x
    (Original post by Tinemither)
    x
    you guys all gave good help so i've tagged you, also i'm sorry if i forgot anyone else.

Why do my parents and boarding master tell me to keep looking after my brother?

why is it that i have to help this fool who's a weakling in many aspects(he's an extrovert, cries easily, denies everything and gives bs all the time, just like my dad)

No-one helped me when i was in boarding school. All i got was racism against me everyday there for 2 years(after that the guy who did that to me left) and i all i got was **** so why should i help others when no-one helped me? (i'm pretty sure my parents just use me as a guinea pig and just tell me to do stuff and test things out and if it's ok then my brother goes aswell but if it's not ok then my brother get told by my parents not to do it. I'm sure they're more biased towards my brother and have more care and love towards him.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Presumably hes younger and they thing you are in control.
    Thought you were taking about your dad. tbh think about you and your mum.
    Focus on self

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    you guys all gave good help so i've tagged you, also i'm sorry if i forgot anyone else.

why is it that i have to help this fool who's a weakling in many aspects(he's an extrovert, cries easily, denies everything and gives bs all the time, just like my dad)

No-one helped me when i was in boarding school. All i got was racism against me everyday there for 2 years(after that the guy who did that to me left) and i all i got was **** so why should i help others when no-one helped me? (i'm pretty sure my parents just use me as a guinea pig and just tell me to do stuff and test things out and if it's ok then my brother goes aswell but if it's not ok then my brother get told by my parents not to do it. I'm sure they're more biased towards my brother and have more care and love towards him.
    My family gave me the task of looking after the younger four children daily. I am like a father to them. But I don't think itsl's fair they are making you, no more than it is fair they made me. Strips you of a childhood. Some people do financially rely on you, but you can use it to your benefit. Boarding probably isn't the best bet, though, since it costs so much for your parents. Unless you can get to and fro daily, boarding may be the only option, unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinemither)
    My family gave me the task of looking after the younger four children daily. I am like a father to them. But I don't think itsl's fair they are making you, no more than it is fair they made me. Strips you of a childhood. Some people do financially rely on you, but you can use it to your benefit. Boarding probably isn't the best bet, though, since it costs so much for your parents. Unless you can get to and fro daily, boarding may be the only option, unfortunately.
    yup....... not much i can say......
    not really fair on you either.

Did I really help you there?
    Spoiler:
    Show

Selfish.

But impressive, why do you call me selfish?

I thought you have a problem with your brother and that you would rather look after yourself.

No impressive you're wrong.

Okay. I was wrong.

Also, this is not tagging but abusing quotes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)
    Did I really help you there?
    Spoiler:
    Show

Selfish.

But impressive, why do you call me selfish?

I thought you have a problem with your brother and that you would rather look after yourself.

No impressive you're wrong.

Okay. I was wrong.

Also, this is not tagging but abusing quotes.
    i am very selfish but also very helpful at timesi do have a huge problems with my brother -.-

should i've put this is the spoiler thing?

should i've put this is the spoiler thing?
    If you want to.. I wasn't being serious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you want to.. I wasn't being serious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    oh.....

oh.....
    Are you trying to be impressive?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Are you trying to be impressive?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    includes username in post cliché

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.