Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have started to consider which university I would like to attend, my preference being Oxford university. At GCSEs, I am realistically hoping to achieve:

English Literature: A*
    English Language: A* (already attained)
    Mathematics: A* (already attained)
    Additional Mathematics (L2): Distinction
    Physics: A*
    Chemistry: A*
    Biology: A*
    History: A*
    Geography: A*
    Music: A
    French: A
    Welsh: A

At A-Level I would like to take Maths, Further Maths and History, with the aim of taking PPE at Oxford University.

Thanks for the feedback!

ReputationRep:
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gera279)
    I have started to consider which university I would like to attend, my preference being Oxford university. At GCSEs, I am realistically hoping to achieve:

English Literature: A*
    English Language: A* (already attained)
    Mathematics: A* (already attained)
    Additional Mathematics (L2): Distinction
    Physics: A*
    Chemistry: A*
    Biology: A*
    History: A*
    Geography: A*
    Music: A
    French: A
    Welsh: A

At A-Level I would like to take Maths, Further Maths and History, with the aim of taking PPE at Oxford University.

Thanks for the feedback!
    Meh

ReputationRep:
    GCSE results do not lead on to A-Level results. There is no way of telling from your GCSEs how well you do at A-Level since the courses are often very different. It depends how hard you are going to work, how much time you have, and what you are doing/have done/will do in terms of extracurricular activities. Buttttt your grades are very impressive

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.