Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just out of interest if anyone else is still waiting for a reply from Surrey? I applied in December and they asked me for my certificates since but still haven't had an answer! Anyone else in my position?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyw97)
    Just out of interest if anyone else is still waiting for a reply from Surrey? I applied in December and they asked me for my certificates since but still haven't had an answer! Anyone else in my position?
    I would say call them. I applied in January they asked for my certificates a couple months later. Nothing happened so I called them like a week later, and 2 days later I had an offer.

Just ask them about the progress of your application and if there's any issues.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ludd-sama)
    I would say call them. I applied in January they asked for my certificates a couple months later. Nothing happened so I called them like a week later, and 2 days later I had an offer.

Just ask them about the progress of your application and if there's any issues.
    oooo really, I'd probs eat my own hands to get into Surrey, I'll do that after the bank holiday then. thanks for the advice!

edit: I meant call them after the bank holiday, not eat my hands 😅

ReputationRep:
    oooo really, I'd probs eat my own hands to get into Surrey, I'll do that after the bank holiday then. thanks for the advice!

edit: I meant call them after the bank holiday, not eat my hands 😅
    Thanks for the edit, was wondering whether to send the ambulance now or after the bank holiday 😂.

But yh give em a call, if you make your problem clear to them they're usually very helpful. Also make sure you have your UCAS ID handy, they'll need that.

ReputationRep:
    i applied for surrey in January, they told me to send them some certificates and gave me a deadline of April, i sent my certificate during the start of march and called them to say that i had submitted my certificate on the online portal. They later that day made me an offer. so i'd advise you to call them up. Good Luck on the outcome, hopefully you will get an offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1FT1)
    i applied for surrey in January, they told me to send them some certificates and gave me a deadline of April, i sent my certificate during the start of march and called them to say that i had submitted my certificate on the online portal. They later that day made me an offer. so i'd advise you to call them up. Good Luck on the outcome, hopefully you will get an offer.
    yeah I sent my certificates start of March too. that's made me feel a lot better thank you so much! I will definitely give them a ring 🙂

ReputationRep:
    I just got an email from them saying i've been put on the waiting list as they haven't come to a decision yet, have to wait until May now >.< and my interview was before Christmas so you should get a reply soon i think :/ I guess it's not a straight rejection but not feeling too hopeful ha. Fingers crossed you get good news!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skent21)
    I just got an email from them saying i've been put on the waiting list as they haven't come to a decision yet, have to wait until May now >.< and my interview was before Christmas so you should get a reply soon i think :/ I guess it's not a straight rejection but not feeling too hopeful ha. Fingers crossed you get good news!
    I haven't even had an interview! but I guess they only do it for certain courses? that's such a pain though, glad someone else is still in the uncertain boat with me! 😬😁

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow, your still waiting for an interview? gosh, i've got one for Salford Uni on the 19th so i think they are still sorting everyones interviews out, defnatly call them and see what's going on

ReputationRep:
    Hello! The same is happening to me right now. Which number did you call in order to find the information? There are so many on the contact page, I don't know which is more suitable. But the way, I am an international student, if it is of any importance. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shroom)
    Hello! The same is happening to me right now. Which number did you call in order to find the information? There are so many on the contact page, I don't know which is more suitable. But the way, I am an international student, if it is of any importance. Thanks!
    on their website I got the number 01438 300800 and then asked for admissions, I'm not sure if it's different for international students!

ReputationRep:
    on their website I got the number 01438 300800 and then asked for admissions, I'm not sure if it's different for international students!
    Thanks!

University open days

1. University of Surrey
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 13 Oct '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.