Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should i slide into her dms Watch

This is quitw a dilemma. In its most simplest terms I some how got feels for this girl I havent spoken to ffs. So i tried, and no real oppurtunites arised (mostly nerves/bad timing etc.) So, now its easter and i wont be able to see her for like 2-3 weeks.

I have her on IG tho, should i slide into her dms, and if so how can i without looking like a creep? Or should i just leave it until Easter is over?

ReputationRep:
    Always play the long game

if you havent spoken to her leave it

ReputationRep:
    Act now.

ReputationRep:
    i see threads like this all the time about guys not knowing how to message a girl, just say hi or hey and if tha girls not a bitxh she will respond 99% of the time.

(Original post by GettingitDone)
    Act now.
    Strong username to post ratio

(Original post by mkap)
    i see threads like this all the time about guys not knowing how to message a girl, just say hi or hey and if tha girls not a bitxh she will respond 99% of the time.
    This is IG tho not fb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Strong username to post ratio
    Strong virgin. Jokes. Weak virgin.

ReputationRep:
    if you havent spoken to her leave it
    Why go anon for that comment?

ReputationRep:
    This is IG tho not fb
    lol same shiz

To slide or not to slide that is the question

ReputationRep:
    slide into those dms

if she dont reply things will be bare awks whenever u walk past her.. but if she does reply, then bam you can initiate the chirpse

Check her bio for her snapchat or her twitter as that's better to slide into dms, insta not so much but ive used insta before and its worked

(Original post by Breakingbank)
    slide into those dms

if she dont reply things will be bare awks whenever u walk past her.. but if she does reply, then bam you can initiate the chirpse

Check her bio for her snapchat or her twitter as that's better to slide into dms, insta not so much but ive used insta before and its worked
    She has twitter but i dont use mine. Idk her snapchat will ask for it if i slide

slide into those dms

Teachbme the ways of sliding

ReputationRep:
    She has twitter but i dont use mine. Idk her snapchat will ask for it if i slide
    use your twitter g, i once slid into a girls dms and got her number just by using football memes

ReputationRep:
    How romantic...

use your twitter g, i once slid into a girls dms and got her number just by using football memes
    Haven't used it in like 2 years, so im gonna look like a creep by knowing her twitter tbh.

(Original post by John55)
    How romantic...
    I agree, romance has no limits

ReputationRep:
    Haven't used it in like 2 years, so im gonna look like a creep by knowing her twitter tbh.
    Why don't you add her FB ?

Ok here's the plan - slide into her insta DMs saying 'is your name Daniel?' then wait a couple seconds and send 'because daaaaaamn'

ReputationRep:
    I think I might've been mistaken; when you say "dms" do you mean Doctor Martens?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.