Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should i slide into her dms Watch

(Original post by Breakingbank)
    Why don't you add her FB ?

Ok here's the plan - slide into her insta DMs saying 'is your name Daniel?' then wait a couple seconds and send 'because daaaaaamn'
    yeah I could, but idk will feel weird me going to the effort to send a friend request when I have never spoken to her. I have no idea how I am following her on IG

and loool

(Original post by similarBlank)
    I think I might've been mistaken; when you say "dms" do you mean Doctor Martens?
    Direct Messages

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    i see threads like this all the time about guys not knowing how to message a girl, just say hi or hey and if tha girls not a bitxh she will respond 99% of the time.
    Guys here have no clue. They're timid and scared.

Also flirting through PM's on here is stupid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I agree, romance has no limits
    I would hope it does...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlindingLight)
    Guys here have no clue. They're timid and scared.

Also flirting through PM's on here is stupid
    oh hiii, long time no speak dont be tight on the guys

ReputationRep:
    You should slide it in elsewhere, gnomesaiyan?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    oh hiii, long time no speak dont be tight on the guys
    lol hello. How's it going?
    It's sad, the desperation is sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlindingLight)
    lol hello. How's it going?
    It's sad, the desperation is sad.
    fine tenks wbu
    theyre just boys in love maynnn, dont be a bully

ReputationRep:
    Long game with mind games employed seems to be a good strategy if you want them to fall so madly in love with you that they chase you. Mix your convos up a bit, sometimes be really affectionate then other times be blunt and type stuff like "K." If your lucky enough to be sharing a house next year I am sure stuff will naturally develop if you wanted it to.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    What's the worst that could happen?

(Original post by neal95)
    Long game with mind games employed seems to be a good strategy if you want them to fall so madly in love with you that they chase you. Mix your convos up a bit, sometimes be really affectionate then other times be blunt and type stuff like "K." If your lucky enough to be sharing a house next year I am sure stuff will naturally develop if you wanted it to.
    Yeah, so leaving it until after easter will be a good idea, might aswell focus on studying to be honest. I have been doing this mysterious guy strategy without knowing though.

and I am in year 12 not uni btw
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by neal95)
    Awesome mind games, always the best way to say hello and form a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    "It goes down in the dm's" .Just throw in a witty pick up line it works a charm!

ReputationRep:
    Why would you slide into her Dr Marts fam?

(Original post by similarBlank)
    I think I might've been mistaken; when you say "dms" do you mean Doctor Martens?
    this boy gets it easy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Awesome mind games, always the best way to say hello and form a relationship.
    It sometimes works though, not sustainable but it gets you in the door. I prefer the blunt approach but too blunt and you put people off and leave nothing to the imagination.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by whorace)
    It sometimes works though, not sustainable but it gets you in the door. I prefer the blunt approach but too blunt and you put people off and leave nothing to the imagination.
    Its quite easy to manipulate people. Not really me. Theres mind games and mind games.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.