Cherry82
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey everyone,
Ok it's hit me that Easter holiday's are finally here. My aim is to go to the library from 9 am to 10 pm (with breaks of course lol). The stress is slowly kicking in but as stressing isn't going to help, it's the last thing on my mind. So how do you plan to revise this holiday in terms of schedules, hours, techniques etc?
Asolare
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
Can't honestly say I have a concrete plan I'm just going to spend my days going over all of my notes and stuff as I don't have much else to do.

Started rewriting my philosophy notes out onto concise sheets because rn they're a mess, will mostly be reviewing my German words via powerpoints I have and I think I'm just gonna avoid sociology for a while as my exam aint till end of June.... :// good idea
Abstract_Prism
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
All these people claiming that they're gonna be doing like 10 hours a day of revision in the Easter break, and I'm just here smug doing maybe 3-4 hours a day because I started back in the beginning of February. My revision's basically done yo.

Are all these people doing crazy hours just trying to make up for lost time?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (66)
12.24%
Virtual campus tours/open days (131)
24.3%
Live streaming events (47)
8.72%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (52)
9.65%
A uni comparison tool (124)
23.01%
An in-person event when available (119)
22.08%