Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Exeter is the better uni - what don't you like about where you are? Which subject are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    Go for Exeter.

ReputationRep:
    Having studied for 2 years at Lancaster and 4 years at Exeter (thanks to changing my degree after 2 years) I have to recommend Exeter without any doubt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mackemforever)
    Having studied for 2 years at Lancaster and 4 years at Exeter (thanks to changing my degree after 2 years) I have to recommend Exeter without any doubt.
    Your perspective is the most useful here... thank you for your opinion!

ReputationRep:
    Can I ask why you hate Kent? I'm probs firming Exeter but Kent is kind of my back up.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there sorry for being slightly off topic but I am also (hopefully) transferring to Exeter for Psychology, I was told by email that they could make me an offer but I've heard nothing on track How long did it take for you to receive an offer? I sent my application off way back in December!

ReputationRep:
    Ah congratulations! Did you say you're going to firm Exeter over Lancaster?

I was also asked to send both of those off which took a while for them to communicate back to me whether everything was ok.

Then two weeks ago, maybe even three? They basically just said they could give me a conditional offer and that was that though I have heard nothing since. I've e-mailed and they haven't replied haha so it looks like I'll just have to keep waiting. I feel like I can't get excited about it until it's completely official on track! I'm thinking they just forgot about me :cry2:

I'm at Lincoln at the moment studying Psychology with Clinical Psychology and to leave would be a blessing. It's horrible here! Are you studying single honours Psychology at Kent?

ReputationRep:
    I've heard a few people say that they would make the decisions by the end of March (which is tomorrow haha!) so I'm hoping that applies to my application!

Ah have you confirmed your decision on track yet and did you visit Exeter at all?

Thank you so much! Best of luck with any exams too

ReputationRep:
    That's interesting, I thought that Exeter would just give 60% across all modules! If you don't mind me asking, what modules were those that they wanted 60% across?! They seem to be really picky when taking on second year transfers haha

ReputationRep:
    I just thought I'd let you know I (finally) received a conditional offer today. Though I have to get 60% in all six of my modules. Harsh much :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    I got into Exeter.

ReputationRep:
    Congrats brother, happy for you. Exeter is a great uni!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    Congrats brother, happy for you. Exeter is a great uni!
    Thanks bro! Looks like missing a few games from the Finals were worth it (thankfully all blowouts LOL)

You can keep your ring. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    gzzz what uni did you transfer from just curious

University open days

1. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Exeter Guide

Accommodation profiles:

Fresh Student Living

Fresh Student Living

Fresh provide student accommodation across the country in a number of locations.

Quick Link:

Unanswered University of Exeter Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.