Urs Meier T-Shirt watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Have a look at this

http://www.funkin-l.com/MORETSHIRTS/ff13buy.html

Im not sure if there are any more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    i wouldnt have his head anywhere near my......
    He'd probably enjoy it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    He'd probably enjoy it.
    well he is a Tit

ReputationRep:
    i wonder if anyone will set up a hate club website? its all going to blow over in a few months, did you hear that he was threatening to sue the sun because they put his email address in the paper lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    hi theaman
    harsh

ReputationRep:
    heard something about that yeah, good, but he still says he has watched it from every angle on replay and he still thinks it was a foul and says some rubish about differwent rules from premiership and international games, i thought football rules apply for football and not a single league?

ReputationRep:
    Errr people, it was clearly a foul. The point Meier made about the goal perhaps standing in the Premership was due to the fact that the rule regarding the goalkeeper and his position in the 6 yard box box isn't always applied in England. The point, as he stated is that does not mean the rule doesn't exist.

ReputationRep:
    What he said in full. «Peut-être ce but aurait-il été validé outre-Manche. Mais l'on n'est pas ici dans le championnat d'Angleterre, on est à l'Euro, dans un championnat d'Europe. Et il y a faute évidente sur le gardien, dans sa zone. Ce n'est pas parce que les Anglais ferment les yeux qu'il faut oublier le règlement qui existe. Il y a faute, c'est tout. J'ai revu plusieurs fois la scène à la vidéo: il n'y a aucun doute.»

ReputationRep:
    you cant have one meaning for a rule at one place and not at another afterall it is football. Also where was the push? the goalkeeper was looking for the foul if you watch, he stands on tip toes lol he doesnt even attemp to jump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james101)
    you cant have one meaning for a rule at one place and not at another afterall it is football. Also where was the push? the goalkeeper was looking for the foul if you watch, he stands on tip toes lol he doesnt even attemp to jump
    The point is that there is a general rule, English referee's simply choose not always to apply it. As he points out, this can't exactly be blamed on him.

ReputationRep:
    I'm with you - if he'd tried to jump and not been able - foul. As he just stood there like a lemon, he deserved to let it in.

I haven't done french for a couple of years so I'm a bit rusty - does that translate to "I'm a bitter swiss man after england knocked us out and was in completely the wrong place at a crucial time, but I disallowed a good goal just because I could"

ReputationRep:
    apparently UEFA wont let him referee in a semi final or final because of his performance in that match

ReputationRep:
    lol he doesnt even attemp to jump
    That is because John Terry prevents him from doing so.

ReputationRep:
    apparently UEFA wont let him referee in a semi final or final because of his performance in that match
    good, really hope collina gets to ref the final, he is amazing:cool:

that swis bloke is an urs hole

ReputationRep:
    his arm doesnt stop him from jumping for goodness sake, he felt an arm so he though he would look like he was attempting to get it and get the free kick, he knew hed get it because there we players around him. FACE THE FACTS

ReputationRep:
    Collina should get the final because it's his last tournament.

ReputationRep:
    he probaly will, theres a rumour he might ref in the premiership not sure whats gonna happen though

ReputationRep:
    Have a look at this

http://www.funkin-l.com/MORETSHIRTS/ff13buy.html

Im not sure if there are any more.
    erm... doesn't look anything like him! Where's his glowing peroxide goatee?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    harsh
    I think you'll find thats a compliment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Collina should get the final because it's his last tournament.
    Can't disagree with him getting the Final, as you might as well have the best person for the job doing it - won't he be doing the Olympics ?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.