Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kildare)
    That is because John Terry prevents him from doing so.
    Yet an expert studied it and concluded that it wasn't a foul?

ReputationRep:
    exactly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kildare)
    That is because John Terry prevents him from doing so.
    your an idiot, it clearly wasnt a foul, did you even see the goal. terrys arm is up, but it doesnt stop the keeper, the keeper just jumps and flaps at it, theres no way that thats a foul.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, must be blind, i dont think that person is online at the moment, anyway they are the only person to think that.

ReputationRep:
    he excuses the english of being blind to the foul. from that quote, id say he's not a great fan of the english right now. well, i mean, the iraq war was immoral, he had every right to screw ze europhobic english.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leeroy)
    your an idiot, it clearly wasnt a foul, did you even see the goal. terrys arm is up, but it doesnt stop the keeper, the keeper just jumps and flaps at it, theres no way that thats a foul.
    i believe david elleray had viewed the footage and decided that it wasnt a foul, and apparently this was the common consensus among his colleagues, english and european.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    i believe david elleray had viewed the footage and decided that it wasnt a foul, and apparently this was the common consensus among his colleagues, english and european.
    As well as Keith Cooper, referee of the 1994 League Cup Final

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    As well as Keith Cooper, referee of the 1994 League Cup Final
    doesnt really mater what they think of it now after the match. the ref at the time had to make a split second decision and didnt allow himself to take the risk that it was a foul and not give the free kick, if you get what im trying to say..

ReputationRep:
    true but it prooves that we were robbed

ReputationRep:
    not necessarily. terry shouldnt have given the ref a chance to tink that there was a foul at all.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.