Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Considering I've never seen anything positive on that site, I was pleasantly surprised :lol:
    Haha, I think there are nice ones for my name as well but you're right, the stuff people come up with on that site is harrowing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Haha, I think there are nice ones for my name as well but you're right, the stuff people come up with on that site is harrowing
    There are some cruel-minded people out there... :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    There are some cruel-minded people out there... :afraid:
    I think you can see that from tsr as well lol

ReputationRep:
    I think you can see that from tsr as well lol
    Very true :lol:
    I'm willing to bet that there's a correlation between UD entries and banned tsr accounts

ReputationRep:
    Very true :lol:
    I'm willing to bet that there's a correlation between UD entries and banned tsr accounts
    Hahaha, have you seen the definition for tsr on there? So funny

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, have you seen the definition for tsr on there? So funny
    Could you copy-paste it? I can't see much of it through the google result :cute:

ReputationRep:
    Could you copy-paste it? I can't see much of it through the google result :cute:
    The Student RoomAn online message board for students. Most users are smug preening tossers who think anything lower than an A* grade means you fail at life forever and will be doomed to work at McDonalds unless you do Physics, Maths or Chemistry. TSR also has an unhealthy obsession with Oxbridge, engaging in daily masturbation sessions to the Times Online League Tables and exiling anyone who doesn't get into a university within the top 5.TSR users won't hesitate to use their signatures to remind you exactly of their A* grades, what their UCAS choices are along with some 'hilarious' lolcat picture that takes ages to scroll past. Politically, TSR users are extremely left wing, so if you dare say anything bad about immigration, multiculturalism, Islam, feminists, the EU, Marx or the Labour party, you will be torn to pieces, called any combination of the words 'scum', 'racist', 'sexist', 'fascist', 'bigot' or worst of all; 'Tory'. Yes, support the Tories and you might as well tattoo a Swastika on your arse and put "HEIL HITLER" as your sig. There is also a 'rep' system. If you aren't a raging left winger who bums Marx and hails multiculturalism as the Second Coming, prepare to get negged to hell and back. If you want rep, start arse-licking the members with high rep. These tend to be the biggest ***** of all, holding themselves in such high esteem that if their head were any further up their arse, they'd be ingesting stomach acid.Example of a discussion on The Student Room:"I think the current economic situation wasn't only caused by the bankers, but Labour's overspending as well."Reply: "OMMFMFFFG NO IT WAS THATCHER AND TORY SCUM LIKE U STEALIN FROM THE POOR NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG"Your current rep: -1000 (and that's if the *******s are feeling generous)"Hey I got my results back. I got a B in English Literature, an A in Maths and a B in ICT." Reply: "HAHAHAHA ABB YOU SUCK, YOU'RE DUMB, YOU WILL FAIL LIFE 4EVER. AND YOU DO ICT, LOL MICKEY MOUSE SUBJECT. I GOT A*A*A*. KNOW WHY? BECAUSE IM OXBRIDGE MATERIAL

That's the top entry lol

ReputationRep:
    The Student RoomAn online message board for students. Most users are smug preening tossers who think anything lower than an A* grade means you fail at life forever and will be doomed to work at McDonalds unless you do Physics, Maths or Chemistry. TSR also has an unhealthy obsession with Oxbridge, engaging in daily masturbation sessions to the Times Online League Tables and exiling anyone who doesn't get into a university within the top 5.TSR users won't hesitate to use their signatures to remind you exactly of their A* grades, what their UCAS choices are along with some 'hilarious' lolcat picture that takes ages to scroll past. Politically, TSR users are extremely left wing, so if you dare say anything bad about immigration, multiculturalism, Islam, feminists, the EU, Marx or the Labour party, you will be torn to pieces, called any combination of the words 'scum', 'racist', 'sexist', 'fascist', 'bigot' or worst of all; 'Tory'. Yes, support the Tories and you might as well tattoo a Swastika on your arse and put "HEIL HITLER" as your sig. There is also a 'rep' system. If you aren't a raging left winger who bums Marx and hails multiculturalism as the Second Coming, prepare to get negged to hell and back. If you want rep, start arse-licking the members with high rep. These tend to be the biggest ***** of all, holding themselves in such high esteem that if their head were any further up their arse, they'd be ingesting stomach acid.Example of a discussion on The Student Room:"I think the current economic situation wasn't only caused by the bankers, but Labour's overspending as well."Reply: "OMMFMFFFG NO IT WAS THATCHER AND TORY SCUM LIKE U STEALIN FROM THE POOR NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG NEG"Your current rep: -1000 (and that's if the *******s are feeling generous)"Hey I got my results back. I got a B in English Literature, an A in Maths and a B in ICT." Reply: "HAHAHAHA ABB YOU SUCK, YOU'RE DUMB, YOU WILL FAIL LIFE 4EVER. AND YOU DO ICT, LOL MICKEY MOUSE SUBJECT. I GOT A*A*A*. KNOW WHY? BECAUSE IM OXBRIDGE MATERIAL

That's the top entry lol
    Omfds wow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Laurence for boys
    Madeleine for girls
    Oh! So you forget all about my beautiful name!
    Boys: Rhythm
    Girls: Weed

ReputationRep:
    That's the top entry lol
    That. Is. Brilliant. :rofl:
    I so wanna know who posted that :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Laurence for boys
    Madeleine for girls
    I wonder why that name of boys :lol:

ReputationRep:
    That. Is. Brilliant. :rofl:
    I so wanna know who posted that :lol:
    GideonGravy1234 apparently

ReputationRep:
    GideonGravy1234 apparently
    Aww, no matching TSR names... shame, was interested to see what they'd experienced :lol:

(Original post by ravioliyears)
    I wonder why that name of boys :lol:
    Oh I don't know, Laurence is such a sexy name, all the girls (and some boys) are like Laurence :perv: YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Aww, no matching TSR names... shame, was interested to see what they'd experienced :lol:
    Maybe it's great guy! What a back story lol

ReputationRep:
    Oh I don't know, Laurence is such a sexy name, all the girls (and some boys) are like Laurence :perv: YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh, definitely :lol:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    What do you guys think of these names for boys:

Mirza
    Sameer

Which one is more sexier ?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol

Oh, definitely :lol:
    Yeah haha...but if I could choose my name it would be Nicholas or Stanislav

ReputationRep:
    Yeah haha...but if I could choose my name it would be Nicholas or Stanislav
    Nooo, why? Laurence is a lovely name

Nooo, why? Laurence is a lovely name
    It's a nice, I'll admit that, but it's easily mistaken with Florence or Lauren or the WORST LAWRENCE :grumble:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.