Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've lived in California my entire life and now will be getting my BA in International Relations at Leeds. I can cook well, but I'm leaning towards catered just in case.
    Right now my top choices are :
    - Ellereslie
    - Lyddon
    - North Hill Court

Can anyone tell me what their experience or impressions of these are? I haven't been able to visit, so I've really only seen what's on the website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by melissa_fm)
    I've lived in California my entire life and now will be getting my BA in International Relations at Leeds. I can cook well, but I'm leaning towards catered just in case.
    Right now my top choices are :
    - Ellereslie
    - Lyddon
    - North Hill Court

Can anyone tell me what their experience or impressions of these are? I haven't been able to visit, so I've really only seen what's on the website.
    Hey! Have you taken a look at the Leeds University Accommodation master thread? You can find a lot of great advice there. Ellerslie is great if you want to meet people from different backgrounds. It's the most multicultural accommodation. You also get a kitchen to share among several of you, in case you feel like cooking sometimes. I can't provide you with any info on Lyddon or North Hill Court, unfortunately, but if you check the master thread, there should be something about them in there. x

ReputationRep:
    St marks residences so close to uni and really good

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.