Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MDbd)
    My plan is not to do finance in the future. Im just one of them people who want to be successful in life for me this would be a career in Architecture. However the fact there isnt a lot of jobs available puts me off a lot. Also i dont want to work hard and get nothing in end of it. I would not want to do something that i dont have passion (finance) for but thats what ive been recommended as its in a better position for employment.
    My fear is not being employed after years of hardwork and study.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MDbd)
    My plan is not to do finance in the future. Im just one of them people who want to be successful in life for me this would be a career in Architecture. However the fact there isnt a lot of jobs available puts me off a lot. Also i dont want to work hard and get nothing in end of it. I would not want to do something that i dont have passion (finance) for but thats what ive been recommended as its in a better position for employment.
    There IS a lot of jobs in architecture, more so than there has been for a while, its very unlikely you'd be unemployed unless you did really bad, even my friends who got 2.2s in architecture have found good jobs. But very few jobs are as well paid as those in finance, let alone architecture. You need to define what you mean by "successful in life".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MDbd)
    My fear is not being employed after years of hardwork and study.
    Hey, don't worry about this! There are a lot of jobs in architecture! Not to mention the fact it is such a demanding degree that it is respected by employers in other professions so you could use it in many different ways if you decided it was a field you wanted to move out of.

I personally cant wait to go back to university for more hard work to study my part 2 because I love what I do!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 29, 2016

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.