ReputationRep:
    Lol shut up with these threads.

ReputationRep:
    Muslims soldiers fought in WW1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    Lol shut up with these threads.

IKR

As if these threads will bring back the lives of the the innocent victims of islamic terrorism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zinann)
    What does this have to do with the fact that muslim terrorism has killed over 3,000 in the last 30 days alone?
    You're back! Hello my friend!

How was your time being banned... I mean taking a break from TSR

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemting)
    You're back! Hello my friend!

How was your time being banned... I mean taking a break from TSR

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was banned for using a quote that their prophet said in the hadiths.

This is my THRID account THIS WEEK.

All because I'm super critical of this cult. I mean "religion of peace"

ReputationRep:
    IKR

As if these threads will bring back the lives of the the innocent victims of islamic terrorism.
    "Islamic terorrism?" - when these tragedies happen we shouldn't alienate a group in society because it will produce a negative response. As a muslim - i have nothing to do with these terror attacks and islam does not promote terrorism. We are not even allowed to kill an insect nevermind blow up ourselves in public places.

ReputationRep:

It's not a cult

ReputationRep:

Oh dear. Well I haven't seen the post in question I can't comment I'm afraid. I only heard from secondary sources.

I guess I must welcome you to the hit-list

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Someone32)
    After reading the threads on here I have to wonder do any of you know any Muslims in real life? If you do how do you act with these people that many of you believe are a part of a barbaric religion? As a Muslim I've never come across a person criticise my religion irl but on here it seems to be a we hate Muslims party.
    Yes

At school I had lots, they were cool, funny, never radical.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "Islamic terorrism?" - when these tragedies happen we shouldn't alienate a group in society because it will produce a negative response. As a muslim - i have nothing to do with these terror attacks and islam does not promote terrorism. We are not even allowed to kill an insect nevermind blow up ourselves in public places.

It was orchestrated by muslims, in the name of their religion.

Therefore it's ISLAMIC terrorism.

You might not be a terrorist, but you certainly share the same belief system as millions of people in the world that Intelligence agencies classify as Terrorists.

ReputationRep:
    It's not a cult

Apostasy in Islam = DEATH when the Shari'a is enforced.

Cult.

ReputationRep:
    I have a Muslim friend. She's the complete opposite of an Islamist and/or a Jihadist. To be honest, she'd make a great Buddhist, her whole philosophy about things is in fact really similar to that of Gautama Buddha, the father of Buddhism! She's an Ahmadiyya Muslim, a sect which to be honest, may be the only one which is compatible with western society. It's certainly the only sect that I've ever seen which actually condemns the Qu'ran's verses encouraging violence.

I wish I could say the same for the other's I've met though. There are a lot of Muslims out there who want sharia law inflicted upon non-muslims and who want Britain (a Christian country) to become an Islamic state. I've been berated by Muslims in my local area for being a Buddhist and there's been numerous times when I've had things thrown at me when I walk past them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemting)
    Oh dear. Well I haven't seen the post in question I can't comment I'm afraid. I only heard from secondary sources.

I guess I must welcome you to the hit-list

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL.

How did you find out I was banned?

Looked in my profile or someone told you?

ReputationRep:

Wow...

So much for freedom of speech.

Having said that, I did get warned just yesterday about breaking the rules because I dared to criticize Islam.

ReputationRep:
    Most of my middle eastern friends are Muslims and some from other countries too,they're some really cool people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    Wow...

Having said that, I did get warned just yesterday about breaking the rules because I dared to criticize Islam.

Freedom of speech on TSR means, don't criticise Islam or you're banned.

Even if you're just quoting the words of their false prophet.

ReputationRep:
    I have a Muslim friend. She's the complete opposite of an Islamist and/or a Jihadist. To be honest, she'd make a great Buddhist, her whole philosophy about things is in fact really similar to that of Gautama Buddha, the father of Buddhism! She's an Ahmadiyya Muslim, a sect which to be honest, may be the only one which is compatible with western society. It's certainly the only sect that I've ever seen which actually condemns the Qu'ran's verses encouraging violence.
    Hey, I'd just like to point out that Ahmadi's are not Muslim. They're simply Ahmadi's, a separate religion.
    Ahmadi's do not believe the teachings of the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) as they believe someone else came after him to guide Muslims.
    It's like saying, a person who doesn't believe Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) was the son of God is still a Christian.

ReputationRep:
    Freedom of speech on TSR means, don't criticise Islam or you're banned.

Even if you're just quoting the words of their false prophet.
    Lol! Not exactly, there are many threads on here that have people criticising Islam left and right without having anything done to their accounts.

ReputationRep:
    Wow...

Well making a smart ass comment of it being a cult really shows your innocence and sincerity Manners doth maketh man.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imaanr)
    Lol! Not exactly, there are many threads on here that have people criticising Islam left and right without having anything done to their accounts.

Mine said I violated "community guidelines" for just pulling out a quote the false prophet said about being victorious through terror.

Might get banned again.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.