The Student Room Group

Do you know any Muslims?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by imaanr
So going along with what you just said, the KKK are true Christians? Does that mean that any religious Christian I will meet believes that, just because (if) they are white, they are better than blacks?

Show me any where in the Bible where what the KKK are doing. Being racist to Black people, burning down buildings etc, is commanded by Jesus christ, and I'll show you, HUNDREDS of verses and commandments by allah and false prophet muhammed about spreading Islam through the sword and by terror.

Your move.
Reply 41
Original post by Zinann
Mine said I violated "community guidelines" for just pulling out a quote the false prophet said about being victorious through terror.

Might get banned again.

Aha! Maybe you should stop then, better than getting blocked every week.
Nope. Don't know not even one.

(:rolleyes:)
Reply 43
Original post by imaanr
Aha! Maybe you should stop then, better than getting blocked every week.

I will not be silenced.

Islam needs to be scrutinised, blocking me when i do it, just fuels me up (middle eastern reference there :wink:)
Reply 44
Original post by Zinann
Show me any where in the Bible where what the KKK are doing. Being racist to Black people, burning down buildings etc, is commanded by Jesus christ, and I'll show you, HUNDREDS of verses and commandments by allah and false prophet muhammed about spreading Islam through the sword and by terror.

Your move.

When/if you show me these verses, show me them in the correct context as Muslim follow them. Not in the context as you and ISIS members read them.
Also, I would give you some verses from the Bible. However, the Bible has been changesd so much so that it has become merely a book that man has written with just some of the original verses inside.
(edited 8 years ago)
What I don't understand is people are trying to divorce terrorists from 'true' Muslim, but these terrorists are killing in the name of Islam. Although they may not be acting like the majority of Muslims, there has to be something in Islam that is influencing these individuals to act this way, thus there is SOMETHING inherently flawed in Islam.
Reply 46
Original post by imaanr
When/if you show me these verses, show me them in the correct context as Muslim follow them. Not in the context as you and ISIS members read them.

The context just makes it even worse.

I'll start when you want.

ISIS members are more educated in Islam than you. Westernised muslims can't even speak Arabic :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
What do you mean ? You made the comment of Islam being a cult. There is no such thing as a cult in Islam. It's forbidden. Their are only idiots with backward cultural views that have nothing to do with religion.

However, if you do want to talk about religion. Does KKK not suggest that their views are from the bible ? The KKK is a cult ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XxSophie01xX
What I don't understand is people are trying to divorce terrorists from 'true' Muslim, but these terrorists are killing in the name of Islam. Although they may not be acting like the majority of Muslims, there has to be something in Islam that is influencing these individuals to act this way, thus there is SOMETHING inherently flawed in Islam.

The Quran is nothing but a compilation of events in history. In the period of time it was deemed good to do certain things due to circumstances. It is illiteracy and backward cultural mentality that cause people to say that they do these crimes that are forbidden by Islam in the name of Islam.

Are you aware of the fact that in Islam it is forbidden to even kill an ant ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
I need to start arguing with intelligent muslims.

Muslims who actually have knowledge about their religion.

Muslims who don't use the first grade response of "Oh does the KKK represent Christian" or " Oh it's just a minority " nonsense that their imams force-fed them.

Can't be wasting my knowledge on dim-wits.
There is a reason why Ahmadi's don't like to be considered Muslims. They're not. They only count Ahmadi as a prophet. That's why they're called Ahmadi's and not Muslims. A bit obvious . Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
The Quran is nothing but a compilation of events in history. In the period of time it was deemed good to do certain things due to circumstances. It is illiteracy and backward cultural mentality that cause people to say that they do these crimes that are forbidden by Islam in the name of Islam.

Are you aware of the fact that in Islam it is forbidden to even kill an ant ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

But beating your wives, taking women as sex-slaves, beheading jews, marrying your daughter in-laws and killing 90 year old poets isn't?
Original post by Someone32
After reading the threads on here I have to wonder do any of you know any Muslims in real life? If you do how do you act with these people that many of you believe are a part of a barbaric religion? As a Muslim I've never come across a person criticise my religion irl but on here it seems to be a we hate Muslims party.

Yeah I am friends with quite a few Muslims at my school.
Reply 53
Original post by Zinann
The context just makes it even worse.

I'll start when you want.

ISIS members are more educated in Islam than you. Westernised muslims can't even speak Arabic :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

لا، أنا تكلم لغل العربية.
Reply 54
Original post by imaanr
لا، أنا تكلم لغل العربية.

You legal speak Arabic?

That's what google translate brought up for me.
My friend. Your comment was on page 2 and you have modified it removing what you had initially written. Please be honest and please don't take people for fools. Manners doth maketh man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I live in North Wales where there's a lack of ethnic minorities so my judgement is mainly based on the media however I'm open minded enough to know that the media is only a small part of the real Islam which promotes peace and tranquillity. If people hate Muslims based on what they see in the media and ISIS, they need to get a grip.

Original post by Someone32
After reading the threads on here I have to wonder do any of you know any Muslims in real life? If you do how do you act with these people that many of you believe are a part of a barbaric religion? As a Muslim I've never come across a person criticise my religion irl but on here it seems to be a we hate Muslims party.
Of course.
Theres actually one muslim girl i used to be friends with in sixth form. she went from 100% attendance student to basically next to nothing which was unexpected and weird. she went from social to anti social within a couple months. Turns out she and a friend she met on Facebook (or was it her cousin, can't remember) took off to Syria to become jihadi brides lol. she even left a note for her mum saying she will see her in another life and how she shouldn't worry. i only know this because a friend of mine who is also the muslims girls neighbour had police and broadcasters at her door asking if they have any further information. it was also in the local area news.

after finding this out things she use to tell me started to make sense. like that time she got a C in psychology mock test. she started telling me about countries that don't push females to get an education but rather keeping them as stay at home mums which she doesn't mind.

will never understand why she made the decision she did but there you go.
Original post by Zinann
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

But beating your wives, taking women as sex-slaves, beheading jews, marrying your daughter in-laws and killing 90 year old poets isn't?

I cannot speak on behalf of illiterate and culturally influenced backward people. Islam does not promote this. It is culture. Just as Christianity does not promote sex before marriage and yet Christians have sex before marriage.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 59
Original post by Zinann
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You're talking like a true ISIS member right now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending