Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zinann)
    The context just makes it even worse.

I'll start when you want.

ISIS members are more educated in Islam than you. Westernised muslims can't even speak Arabic :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
    لا، أنا تكلم لغل العربية.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imaanr)

You legal speak Arabic?

That's what google translate brought up for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    No I didn't. You should check the first page again.
    My friend. Your comment was on page 2 and you have modified it removing what you had initially written. Please be honest and please don't take people for fools. Manners doth maketh man.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I live in North Wales where there's a lack of ethnic minorities so my judgement is mainly based on the media however I'm open minded enough to know that the media is only a small part of the real Islam which promotes peace and tranquillity. If people hate Muslims based on what they see in the media and ISIS, they need to get a grip.

(Original post by Someone32)
    After reading the threads on here I have to wonder do any of you know any Muslims in real life? If you do how do you act with these people that many of you believe are a part of a barbaric religion? As a Muslim I've never come across a person criticise my religion irl but on here it seems to be a we hate Muslims party.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    There is a reason why Ahmadi's don't like to be considered Muslims. They're not. They only count Ahmadi as a prophet. That's why they're called Ahmadi's and not Muslims. A bit obvious . Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well not according to my Ahmadi friend and not according to the founder of the Ahmadi sect, who said that they were muslims of the Ahmadi way.

ReputationRep:
    Of course.
    Theres actually one muslim girl i used to be friends with in sixth form. she went from 100% attendance student to basically next to nothing which was unexpected and weird. she went from social to anti social within a couple months. Turns out she and a friend she met on Facebook (or was it her cousin, can't remember) took off to Syria to become jihadi brides lol. she even left a note for her mum saying she will see her in another life and how she shouldn't worry. i only know this because a friend of mine who is also the muslims girls neighbour had police and broadcasters at her door asking if they have any further information. it was also in the local area news.

after finding this out things she use to tell me started to make sense. like that time she got a C in psychology mock test. she started telling me about countries that don't push females to get an education but rather keeping them as stay at home mums which she doesn't mind.

will never understand why she made the decision she did but there you go.

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

But beating your wives, taking women as sex-slaves, beheading jews, marrying your daughter in-laws and killing 90 year old poets isn't?
    I cannot speak on behalf of illiterate and culturally influenced backward people. Islam does not promote this. It is culture. Just as Christianity does not promote sex before marriage and yet Christians have sex before marriage.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

But beating your wives, taking women as sex-slaves, beheading jews, marrying your daughter in-laws and killing 90 year old poets isn't?
    You're talking like a true ISIS member right now

ReputationRep:
    You're talking like a true ISIS member right now
    I just realised that you're 15.Look I can't continue to argue with you about your religion. You're too young.Maybe when you're older and more mature you'll remember what I've said today.Later and all the best in your studies.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, like half my family are muslim, and I have quite a few friends who are muslim as well.

ReputationRep:
    I cannot speak on behalf of illiterate and culturally influenced backward people. Islam does not promote this. It is culture. Just as Christianity does not promote sex before marriage and yet Christians have sex before marriage.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I literally did not understand a word of what you just said.

Can someone please help me translate?

ReputationRep:
    You legal speak Arabic?

Lol! You clearly do not speak Arabic. I said "No, I speak Arabic." Tbh, I'm no expert although I do know how to read, write Arabic as well as speak conversational Arabic.

ReputationRep:

Then you need to be taught how to read your own language. Do you remember the Muslim genocide in Bosnia which killed millions of Muslims ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You legal speak Arabic?

"No, I speak the language of Arabic"
    misspelt language and said "to speak" instead of of I speak

ReputationRep:
    There is a reason why Ahmadi's don't like to be considered Muslims. They're not. They only count Ahmadi as a prophet. That's why they're called Ahmadi's and not Muslims. A bit obvious . Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Please tell me which Ahmadi thinks only Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is a prophet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Then you need to be taught how to read your own language. Do you remember the Muslim genocide in Bosnia which killed millions of Muslims ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The genocide was conducted by Christians and supported by the UN for a while. Do we call you people terrorists ? No, because s majority should not be accused for a minority.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your deplorable sentence was filled with as many errors as your holy book.

That's why i didn't fully comprehend it.

Yes I remember the Bosnian genocide. I also remembered the Islamic slave trade and the spread of the Ottoman empire which was responsible for the death over over 123 MILLION people.

ReputationRep:

The person said that they do not speak on half people who do not understand Islam correctly (i.e ISIS). They went onto saying that Christians don't follow their religion correctly either as, even though sex before marriage is forbidden, it is still done by Christians.

ReputationRep:
    I am muslim ,As a muslim i don't care of what it is said in the media that muslims are not terrorists you don't judge someone if you really want to know a muslim i'll tell you one thing we are same people as everyone else and there are no differences between us but some.
    just be yourself and just talked naturally

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemting)
    Please tell me which Ahmadi thinks only Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is a prophet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Correction. I was meant to say last prophet. My bad. Sorry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.