Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    The genocide was conducted by Christians and supported by the UN for a while. Do we call you people terrorists ? No, because s majority should not be accused for a minority.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anyone can claim to be a follower of a religion.

What people have to do next is see if the religion supports the actions of the people.

Christianity doesn't. Islam does.

What's your next argument.

ReputationRep:
    yes that's true there is still zinnah in islam even tho it is forbidden

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zinann)
    Your deplorable sentence was filled with as many errors as your holy book.

That's why i didn't fully comprehend it.

Yes I remember the Bosnian genocide. I also remembered the Islamic slave trade and the spread of the Ottoman empire which was responsible for the death over over 123 MILLION people.
    Ah. I see. Do you mind correcting my comment ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I know plenty of Muslims, all decent people.

However, my personal experiences with a handful of Muslims does not represent all Muslims... or does this only work the other way around?

ReputationRep:
    I just realised that you're 15.Look I can't continue to argue with you about your religion. You're too young.Maybe when you're older and more mature you'll remember what I've said today.Later and all the best in your studies.
    Urghh you old paedo, stop talking to young people online

ReputationRep:
    I just realised that you're 15.Look I can't continue to argue with you about your religion. You're too young.Maybe when you're older and more mature you'll remember what I've said today.Later and all the best in your studies.
    Lol! Okay then.
    And thanks

ReputationRep:
    I must admit that there are questionable things written in the Quran. However, Islam itself is not a violent religion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A$aprocky)
    Urghh you old paedo, stop talking to young people online

Can you just ƒuck off you vitriolic vapid retard?

ReputationRep:
    I must admit that there are questionable things written in the Quran. However, Islam itself is not a violent religion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ofcourse it isn't

The Earth is also flat and the moon is made out of cheese.

I think muhammed saw this when he split it in half.

ReputationRep:
    LOL.

How did you find out I was banned?

Looked in my profile or someone told you?
    Someone mentioned it lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I happen to be one. I'm sorry if that irritates you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemting)
    Someone mentioned it lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

LMAO.

Link?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carnigiecbd)
    Not really. I certainly don't have any as close friends.

A lot of people forget that Muslims are concentrated into lower class ghettos of cities and therefore most British people would never properly meet a Muslim person. There are places in the devolved nations where seeing a Muslim or Black is unheard of.

In contrast, Indians and East Asians tend to be more spread out into towns and villages.
    Many muslims in the UK are Indian..

Posts like these grind my gears all the time, cummon people grow up! If you think Muslims are the one whom are really doing all these, I just want to say you that there are some followers of religions, can be any religion often extremist who are the major cause of these incidents. We, the Muslims of the world, suffer more at the hands of ISIS than anyone. when only Western losses and lives are displayed and mourned, while Muslim losses and lives are ignored - what happens is that over time aperception is developed: radical jihadists only target Western lands, and Muslims are, if not complicit, at least immune to radical terrorism.
    Attachment 515535

ReputationRep:
    Yes I know Muslims, some I like, some I don't like. The thing is the ones I do like, it has nothing to do with their faith. Actually it negatively impacts their life and I've had discussions with them on many occasions that they can't do something because of their religion that they'd otherwise love to do. It's a bit retarded but their choice, they're still cool people. Then again I know Muslims who their faith encompasses their life and I don't really like them... at all. That applies to anyone who encompasses their life to such extent with a single belief.

As for people irl not criticizing Muslims, oh there are definitely a large amount of people, honestly probably around 25%+ of the population who don't like Islam at all. They aren't going to talk about it directly with a Muslim but the amount of conversation I've had with drunken friends or random taxi drivers or strangers who have criticized Islam is crazy. Some of them doing so in an intelligent fashion, others just blatantly *******s but they are definitely there. They're not just in TSR, they're all over the internet a place where they can express their actual feelings.

I would never say it to a Muslim friends face but my inner thoughts are that Islam in its current form is insane.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hussm)
    Many muslims in the UK are Indian..
    Lol. What makes you say that ? Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad)
    *TSR is not representative of the general public
    You are right.

TSR generally is actually more informed, and thus more understanding and tolerant than the general public.

If you think TSR hates muslims, then you dont even want to talk to the general public.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. What makes you say that ? Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't know..the fact that in the city I live in, most of the Muslims are Indians? Also some Pakistani and fewer Arabs. Of course I don't know every person in the city but that's from my sample size.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gucci Mane.)
    You are right.

TSR generally is actually more informed, and thus more understanding and tolerant than the general public.

If you think TSR hates muslims, then you dont even want to talk to the general public.
    Very true.lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm out.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.