Turn on thread page Beta

Do you know any Muslims? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hussm)
    I don't know..the fact that in the city I live in, most of the Muslims are Indians? Also some Pakistani and fewer Arabs. Of course I don't know every person in the city but that's from my sample size.
    Your sample size is very rare and small if you think that most Muslims are Indian. Just saying. Their are vey few Indian Muslims in the uk.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I live with 3 at uni and im Christian lol

Just your regular people, do clubbing, social, western just don't drink and pray everynow and again

**** Islamic terrorists tho, they slowly destroying Nigeria cuh

ReputationRep:
    The religion of peace just struck again killing at-least 29 people in a suicide bomb explosion in Iraq at a football stadium.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leukocyte)
    Sadly, most ignorant people here act like lions but in real life they're pussy cats who wouldn't converse in such a manner.
    Of course they wont say it for fear of social exclusion, but it's what they believe - and it does have consequences (eg. might turn down a job application from someone with a muslim sounding name)

Its like I already said in this thread, if you think TSR is intolerant, the general public is much worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zinann)
    The religion of peace just struck again killing at-least 29 people in a suicide bomb explosion in Iraq at a football stadium.
    And killed other people of the same religion ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    Your sample size is very rare and small if you think that most Muslims are Indian. Just saying. Their are vey few Indian Muslims in the uk.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We've got a lot more mosques which have been set up by Indians than any other nationality. The 3 biggest mosques in the city have an Indian majority.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zinann)
    People in the west dont really care when the sand n*gg**s kill other sand n*gg**s.

ReputationRep:
    And killed other people of the same religion ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

A muslim killing a muslim doesn't change the fact that Islam is inherently Violent.

Sunni's kill Shia's all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gucci Mane.)
    People in the west dont really care when the sand n*gg**s kill other sand n*gg**s.

Well I do.

Something needs to be done about this.

Very very soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Someone32)
    After reading the threads on here I have to wonder do any of you know any Muslims in real life? If you do how do you act with these people that many of you believe are a part of a barbaric religion? As a Muslim I've never come across a person criticise my religion irl but on here it seems to be a we hate Muslims party.
    I know muslims in real life. I treat these muslims who i believe follow a backwards barbaric religion the same as i treat anyone, with kindness and respect.

TSR is a discussion board where we come to discuss. I dont discuss politics or current affairs with any of my neighbours muslim or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    She's an Ahmadiyya Muslim, It's certainly the only sect that I've ever seen which actually condemns the Qu'ran's verses encouraging violence.
    They don't condemn anything in it

ReputationRep:
    Their are vey few Indian Muslims in the uk.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There's quite a lot. they make up at least half of the Muslims in Leicester, Blackburn, Dewsbury, also lots of them in Bolton and Preston (and of course London)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ravenous)
    They don't condemn anything in it
    Not the majority of them no, however Ahmadis are a bit like the Christians of Islam. They have their own messiah who they believe came to update the Qu'ran just as Jesus brought the new testament. Their messiah, Ahmad, taught that all violence is wrong and that no one deserves anything other than love. So Ahmadis disregard the verses of the Qu'ran which incite violence.

You've gotta admit that's a big step in the right direction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Someone32)
    After reading the threads on here I have to wonder do any of you know any Muslims in real life? If you do how do you act with these people that many of you believe are a part of a barbaric religion? As a Muslim I've never come across a person criticise my religion irl but on here it seems to be a we hate Muslims party.
    Do I know any Muslims? I live in Birmingham lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Most of my friends are Muslims. We talk about religion all the time and have all sorts of debates

ReputationRep:
    Lol I've noticed this website appears to have an obsession with Muslims/Islam.

ReputationRep:
    The Quran is nothing but a compilation of events in history. In the period of time it was deemed good to do certain things due to circumstances. It is illiteracy and backward cultural mentality that cause people to say that they do these crimes that are forbidden by Islam in the name of Islam.

Are you aware of the fact that in Islam it is forbidden to even kill an ant ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Didn't know hunting was forbidden in the Koran.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leukocyte)
    Sadly, most ignorant people here act like lions but in real life they're pussy cats who wouldn't converse in such a manner.
    Few people converse in real life as they do on an anonymous forum.

ReputationRep:
    To answer the thread, about a third of my family is Muslim now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    To answer the thread, about a third of my family is Muslim now.
    How come?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.