Changing University Course & Uni to do that course. Watch

thefridge
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello, I am currently a first year studying Computer Science at Brunel University. This year I have really struggled with the course and I am thinking about changing my course to something more Economics related. However I am thinking about changing my university as a whole as my grades are not good enough to go to Brunel for Eco. So how would I go about doing this transition and who would I need to contact to be able to change Uni as a whole?

Also would I need to go through UCAS again or would they look at my first year grades from Uni and consider me?

Thanks -
claireestelle
  • Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by thefridge)
Hello, I am currently a first year studying Computer Science at Brunel University. This year I have really struggled with the course and I am thinking about changing my course to something more Economics related. However I am thinking about changing my university as a whole as my grades are not good enough to go to Brunel for Eco. So how would I go about doing this transition and who would I need to contact to be able to change Uni as a whole?

Also would I need to go through UCAS again or would they look at my first year grades from Uni and consider me?

Thanks -
You d have to go through UCAS again, see what you can find in UCAS extra
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (77)
29.96%
No - I got the required grades (147)
57.2%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (33)
12.84%

Watched Threads