Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it sad if i go for a run later tonight, with it being good friday? Ive no friends so have nothing else to do and i feel claustaphobic being stuck inside

ReputationRep:
    Running is better than going out with friends.

Better preparation for the apocalypse.

ReputationRep:
    no why would it be sad?

ReputationRep:
    If you wanna go for a run then go for a run, mate. Just be careful with it being dark and wrap up.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Is it sad if i go for a run later tonight, with it being good friday? Ive no friends so have nothing else to do and i feel claustaphobic being stuck inside
    I don't think good friday is a day where there are lot's of parties and fun (after all, Christ was crucified today) so no not really...
    Go for a run, let off some steam, be healthy!

ReputationRep:
    It's not going to be more sad than my life

Do whatever makes you happy, who cares what day it is anyway?

ReputationRep:
    No it is not sad at all. It's your life, just do whatever you want to do.

ReputationRep:
    It's sad you have to ask on a forum!

Go, sad are those who think they need a friend to do every little ****ing thing in their sad life!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    that's a good action on good friday

(Original post by SMEGGGY)
    It's sad you have to ask on a forum!

Go, sad are those who think they need a friend to do every little ****ing thing in their sad life!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I dont think that, ive done almost every little ****ing thing in my sad life without a friend. Other women seem to hang out together but i do everything alone like a saddo. I just thought with it being good friday it would make me a super saddo.

I know what you mean though, asking makes me a ultra super saddo.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    ofc not. make sure its safe though.

ReputationRep:
    I dont think that, ive done almost every little ****ing thing in my sad life without a friend. Other women seem to hang out together but i do everything alone like a saddo. I just thought with it being good friday it would make me a super saddo.

I know what you mean though, asking makes me a ultra super saddo.
    Nothing wrong with being introverted, independent, etc. I do things on my own all the time and often prefer it. If you're happy or comfortable being on your own then that's what matters. If it bothers you that much join a society or a club and find someone to do stuff with. Holidays aren't any more "sad" as you put it. It's simply because you're expected to be with people that makes you more conscious of being single-crewed.

Chill out, man. Don't be so self-critical.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.