Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zinann)
    I guess that's why you spelt his name wrong.
    Federer = Taken :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    Umm - I watched an Anime call 'Rage of Bahamut' and one of the key cities in the Anime was one called HelHeim.

Thought that name was badaz, in World Of WarCraft I had a character called 'ValHeim' and then i thought "Yeah I'm definitely keeping this up."

And i just like 9's

ReputationRep:
    Let me tell you a tale of how my final username came about.

First, AuraSpirit. I was still riding the wave of Lucario being the 'c00lest pokemans eva!!!' so I came up with that name semi randomly.

As I came to use a website called Pokemon Showdown (a pokemon battle sim with real time chat forums), I decided on a whim to change my name to AuraPlusle (as in the cute, electric gen 3 positive rodent) because whilst I wanted AuraPulse, it was taken and pulse kinda looks like Plusle.

Then since a common auth in the room I frequented was referred to as aura, I decided to change my prefix to Aria because whilst it looks similar, it is clearly different. Plus I like Meloetta and that has a Aria form.

Finally, as I came to know Danganronpa (to sum up, 16 talented students get trapped in a school by a robotic bear and the only way to escape is to kill somebody and get through a trial without getting caught), which has heavy references between the clash of hope and despair...

A actually legit spoiler, not just me being dramatic here.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Since the person who trapped them all in there's last name is Enoshima, and I kept on saying despair, another user mockingly said my current username, and it has stuck ever since.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Federerr)
    Federer = Taken :unimpressed:

Jokes.

ReputationRep:
    Jokes.
    Banta.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Federerr)
    Banta.
    Spelt that word wrong too haha.

ReputationRep:
    Spelt that word wrong too haha.
    Jokes.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    :rofl:

Urmmmm ravioli is a nickname given to me and years because of my love for the band Years and Years
    theres a band called ravioli?

ReputationRep:
    My nickname is Gus and i'm an original gus/gangster/ghassan. So it sorta went to became OGGUS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)
    theres a band called ravioli?
    Hmh? Not that I know of...
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by z33)
    Avenged Sevenfold mainly, Queen, Breaking Benjamin, Bring Me The Horizon, Twenty One Pilots I like me a few Tool songs, a few Alter Bridge songs, and a few random songs from different bands xD
    cool, another muslim who likes alternative rock
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by BristolFresher15)
    What does your username mean/refer to? What made you choose it?
    My birth....

My avatar, now that's another story...

DRINK!!

ReputationRep:
    Origin of my username

ReputationRep:
    when i was younger i used to have this recurring dream every night that developed like some kind of alternate world in my head, and the main chick in it was called wingsly. this went on until i was around 13, i Don't dream about it anymore and i can't remember what the story actually was but i still use the name for just about everything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BristolFresher15)
    What does your username mean/refer to? What made you choose it?
    It's my name in Japanese and it was unique and rare in 2014 so I used it. Also whenever I see my name It makes think of the colour pure white and the colour pure white reminds me of winters pure white snow and I LOVE snow, and whenever I think of pure white snow I Imagine myself sleeping beside a tall tree in the middle of an abandoned winter forest, while a violent blizzard surrounds me in the abandoned winter forest. In a way it makes me feel warm, nurtured and gives me a sense of protection and familiarity.

And I also like the fact White represents: innocence, purity and serenity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    I made this account in 2014 and didn't want to use my real name, I had just had the ends of my hair died blonde and the rest is history
    So 1987 is when you were born? Ok got it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eriasu)
    So 1987 is when you were born? Ok got it!
    Hahahahaha no lol

I was born in '96

ReputationRep:
    I just have no creativity whatsoever:laugh:
    http://www.spinxo.com/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Hahahahaha no lol

I was born in '96
    Just a joke o/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eriasu)
    Just a joke o/
    Lol, I know me too

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.