Don't you think he should,

Be the bigger man?
    At 165 myself I cannot endorse your comment, amusing as it is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I am Halal)
    180cm. I might grow, but not sure.
    Wait hol'up hol'up hol'up

Are you sure his your dad?

I mean that is a big height difference!!!

Not to be taken lightly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    Tell them to **** off

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My parents are gonna kill me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Section Boyz)

Not to be taken lightly.
    I dont know. I am the youngest brother in my family. This might the reason. Maybe because I had a lot depression, I dont know..

ReputationRep:

Not to be taken lightly.
    There does apper to be no shortage of problems

Not to be taken lightly.
    my dad is like 169 and im 182

rip?

ReputationRep:
    Hello sir

I am very much aware that your length is hurting you so I have some suggestions for you. Firstly I think you will need to massage your legs with engine oil to provide them with message of getting longer. There may be some swellings but dont worry that soon turns into extra bone length. While you are massaging make sure to chant 'length matters' and your legs will feel that you are crazy and want to run from you which is making them longer. If you have any questions about this procedure please do not hesitate in contact me but take note of time zone difference please.

Thank you.

Also sir we are not responsible of any loss of skin or limbs.

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I am so done ! Ok I am a male and I am 164cm tall. Pretty short for societial expectations, but whatever man. But I am extremelely muscular and have a nice and symmetrical face, and a good black thick beard, Last but not least I have a nice ass ( extremely important),

However for these ****ing Desi uncles always ask " Why are you so short?"
    err. I did not choose to be short. No one chooses their height ! And then they laugh and call me a midget. 164 cm is not even that short. It is perfectly average.

"Why are you so fat", that is the reply I wanna give them. I did not choose my height but you are choosing to remain fat by eating rotis with daal and biriyani all day wtih a nice glass of lassi and no excercise.

. It is really taking away my confidence. I dont know man, maybe I am too short,

I am 21, but I might grow, as my Dad apperantly grew when he was 22 and and my elder brothers also grew in their 20s., must be in the family..but it does not make a difference.
    Bless :console:
    I can imagine it being hard for you cos u are a guy and when desis comment on something once they dont let it go :lol:
    Like someone said, maybe they know it annoys u and thats why they tease you. But other than that just have a laugh with them, theyll stop eventually :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DesiGirl31)
    Bless :console:
    I can imagine it being hard for you cos u are a guy and when desis comment on something once they dont let it go :lol:
    Like someone said, maybe they know it annoys u and thats why they tease you. But other than that just have a laugh with them, theyll stop eventually :yy:
    I understand but they say stuff like " You are never gonna get a rishta " Like WTF?
    I prefer di*k anyway, but genuine question. Would you marry a short muscular good looking man who has a nice ass, thick beard and sexy lips

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    There does apper to be no shortage of problems
    PRSOM :rofl:
    (Original post by Abishek Malhotra)
    Hello sir

I am very much aware that your length is hurting you so I have some suggestions for you. Firstly I think you will need to massage your legs with engine oil to provide them with message of getting longer. There may be some swellings but dont worry that soon turns into extra bone length. While you are massaging make sure to chant 'length matters' and your legs will feel that you are crazy and want to run from you which is making them longer. If you have any questions about this procedure please do not hesitate in contact me but take note of time zone difference please.

Thank you.

Also sir we are not responsible of any loss of skin or limbs.
    Honestly, dont know if thats really u in ur avatar... dont mean to be rude but looks like a guy we found off of google images as a pretend rishta for my aunt :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I understand but they say stuff like " You are never gonna get a rishta " Like WTF?
    I prefer di*k anyway, but genuine question. Would you marry a short muscular good looking man who has a nice ass, thick beard and sexy lips
    Loool. Youll get a rishta eventally. Ur still young :lol:
    Cant take "nice ass" and "sexy lips" srsly rn :rofl:, but thick beard :love:

ReputationRep:
    Loool. Youll get a rishta eventally. Ur still young :lol:
    Cant take "nice ass" and "sexy lips" srsly rn :rofl:, but thick beard :love:
    LOL I hope I dont get a rishta. I am gay

ReputationRep:
    rant over

ReputationRep:
    who cares about a symmetrical face when you're 164cm?

ReputationRep:
    LOL I hope I dont get a rishta. I am gay
    I just got what u meant in the previous post :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    I just got what u meant in the previous post :facepalm:
    I understand but the reason I said that was because are these uncles trying to say that I am undateable because of my height.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    who cares about a symmetrical face when you're 164cm?
    lmao..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishea16)
    rant over
    bend over...

ReputationRep:
    bend over...
    lol

no

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.