Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

Need some help from you guys. I am a prospective mature student coming to study Graduate LLB at Exeter.

I will be staying in a Hall. Do you know which are the best halls for mature students? Currently looking at Birks Grange and Holland hall studios, Nash Grove and St. Germans. I would like to stay with a mix of home and international student, don't mind undergrad or post grad. I am in my early 30's.

Is there many mature student in halls?

Please help me choose.

Thanks

Mack

ReputationRep:
    Hello mack, I am in my 3o's and on the Grad LLB program. It is hard to pick as you will almost generally be placed randomly. A couple of Grad LLB's stay in Birks, Lafrowda and Holland. Stay away from Birks grange, it is a struggle to walk up and down the hill,it's known as the cardiac hill down here. Holland hall or Lafrowda's better, don't know about Nash Grove and St. Germans.
    Hope that helps.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Pretty Pinky! I would prefer to have a studio so it does not give much choice other than Birks or Holland. These two along with either Nash Grove or St. Germans are my choices.

Where do you stay? Roughly how many people are in the Grad LLB programme? How intense is the programme? Is it possible to get involved with societies etc?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.