Turn on thread page Beta

What songs shall I download? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Text_Box)
    Download that spanish song from O-Zone!
    its spanish?? to me, it sounds like a queer mix of portuguese, italian and romanian.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: I hope you guys are downloading from official sites such as my coke music - otherwise it would be highly illegal :cool:

but i'd recommend Dry your eyes by the Streets lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    :eek: I hope you guys are downloading from official sites such as my coke music - otherwise it would be highly illegal :cool:

oh god don't you start! this girl in my school was getting all worked up about it the other day, it was really getting on my nerves, lol. Besides, i haven't had anyone knock on my door.....yet:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    oh god don't you start! this girl in my school was getting all worked up about it the other day, it was really getting on my nerves, lol. Besides, i haven't had anyone knock on my door.....yet:rolleyes:
    hehe - don't worry, I havn't got a problem with kazaa/bit torrent etc... but i guess if music was only 20p or whatever i'd pay... but i'm not gonna hi-jack this thread by going on!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    its spanish?? to me, it sounds like a queer mix of portuguese, italian and romanian.

its romanian
    they r like the most popular pop band in romania
    just imagine what the least popular are like :confused:

ReputationRep:
    George Clinton - Atomic Dog
    I Am Kloot - Morning rain, 86 tv's, Twist, 3 feet tall.
    Peaches - f**k the pain away
    Chikinki - Assassinator 13
    Pink Grease - the pink g.r ease
    Stevie Wonder - Superstition, Sir Duke.

And on the sabbath, God created................MC5.

That's all you need.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    but you do realise it is theft.

i mean, youre not deluding yourself that its justified?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sianabanana)
    I Am Kloot - Morning rain, 86 tv's, Twist, 3 feet tall.
    nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    but you do realise it is theft.

i mean, youre not deluding yourself that its justified?
    Do you pay to download music?

ReputationRep:
    :eek: I hope you guys are downloading from official sites such as my coke music - otherwise it would be highly illegal [/SIZE]
    well not exactly...

ReputationRep:
    Love - Maybe the People Would Be the Times or Between Clark and Hilldale

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    Love - Maybe the People Would Be the Times or Between Clark and Hilldale
    Alone Again Or and You Set the Scene too. Calexico have done a fantastic cover of Alone Again Or too. Worth downloading.

ReputationRep:
    anything by damien rice- i've just found his album under my bed and i am totally hooked to him again. my fav songs are canonball, delicate, amie + eskimo

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    The summer is full of dance songs, some great upbeat tunes, to get you shaking your thing (or maybe that should be things for girls ).

Shapeshifters - Lola's Theme, as played on the Big Brother eviction show on Friday, is a real summer tune.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Do you pay to download music?
    no but i know its stealing.

i do buy some cds if its particularly good though.

ReputationRep:

And, music is over priced, that is why I download it, so is most software and games for that matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    And, music is over priced, that is why I download it, so is most software and games for that matter.
    Music is *not* overpriced. You can get new releases for £8-9 and back catalogue CDs for £5-6 easily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    Music is *not* overpriced. You can get new releases for £8-9 and back catalogue CDs for £5-6 easily.
    Well, for me, a poor student it is. Anyway, I know it is completely illegal, just like my various copies of windows and games are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Well, for me, a poor student it is. Anyway, I know it is completely illegal, just like my various copies of windows and games are.
    I'm a student too....

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm you should download:

The Strokes - Room on Fire (whole album)

The Libertines - Time for Heroes + Don't Look Back Into the Sun + Up the Bracket

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.