Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Muslim shopkeeper killed by another Muslim for posting about Easter... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...hristians.html

No words...

ReputationRep:
    It is awful, I saw a post on Fb from someone who said they regularly visited the shop and that this guy was an absolutely lovely man

ReputationRep:
    How sad.

ReputationRep:
    well that's just terrible, i'd be happy to allow the death sentence for the perpetrator.

ReputationRep:
    Religion of peace at it once again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gucci Mane.)
    Religion of peace at it once again
    How can it be the religion? One muslim kills another muslim and somehow the religion is for blame?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mil88)
    How can it be the religion? One muslim kills another muslim and somehow the religion is for blame?
    dunno how to break this to you... muslims kill muslims because of religious squabbles all over the world, including in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joinedup)
    dunno how to break this to you... muslims kill muslims because of religious squabbles all over the world, including in the UK.
    My point is, it's their beliefs, not the religion itself. In fact, the religion states that all believers are brothers

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.