Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I don't know what I'm striving for watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shimmeringsofya)
    Are you doing A- levels?
    Oui bien sur

ReputationRep:
    Everybody goes through phases where they are uncertain about the future so it is completely fine and normal to feel that way.

You are still in school so you have plenty of time to eventually find what you want to pursue in life. In the meantime, decide on what you want to study at uni. If its history or english that you want to do then great!

Start your course first and let yourself decide if that is really what you want to do, then start to look into work experience etc to help you further consolidate your decision.

i remember I had the same problem when I was still at school whereby I didnt know what the future held for me. I but decided on my course (law) and i am really happy with my choice and am looking forward to graduating in 2018 and pursuing a Masters degree.

Hope this helps !

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.