Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

best friend betrayed me!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    It takes 2 seconds to remove someone from your life it is what comes after that is hard that is why I also recommend they confide in someone they can trust about this
    I agree.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    It takes 2 seconds to remove someone from your life it is what comes after that is hard that is why I also recommend they confide in someone they can trust about this
    Trust is the only thing that matters. My best friend is a Green party member and i'm quite the Tory. I trust him with my life so we're fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Trust is the only thing that matters. My best friend is a Green party member and i'm quite the Tory. I trust him with my life so we're fine.
    I completely agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    hey guys, i hope you are all doing well

so me and my "best friend" were friends ever since primary school. we were just like sisters we did everything together. i just loved her to bits, but something big happened that changed everything. Me and my boyfriend were together for five years now, since we were 18 ,so yeah a pretty long time and i just recently found out that he was sleeping with her, and you would never guess where i caught them ! IN MY BEDROOM!!!!! i was away for a whole day to look after mum who was ill at the time, so they took advantage of this, i came back after a long day and i see them on top of each other in my BED . so i asked them what they were doing and they admitted they were sleeping together and it has been going on for a while now. they told me they were in a " relationship" for three months and it's not the first time they have slept together and they have been hooking up for a long time (now i know why my boyfriend has been acting so weird) so i ran out of the house crying. i just couldn't handle the betrayal. so after a day or two my "friend" called and asked if we could speak about this. At first i was reluctant but then after a lot of convincing i agreed. so i confronted her and she told me she's "sorry" ( but she wasn't very sincere) as for my boyfriend he called me a number of times but i refused to talk to him and haven't spoken to him since.i am even more hurt that my best friend could do this to me, i think this would have been much easier to cope with if it was someone else! i really don't know what to do, shall i forgive them. i am hurting so much that i have been drinking to cope. i am in a mess, is life even worth living anymore? i really need help i don't know what to do or who to turn to!! sorry for the long post '
    Both of them don't deserve your forgiveness. Even I wouldn't forgive my best friend if they did this to me. You just need to stay away from them and continue living your life to the fullest. You deserve so much better.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Is cheesecake a cake?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.