(Original post by fatima1998)
    FEW?
    few lines maybe - 3 to 4 lines
    but it's 15.5 lines
    so no..
    I bet you failed your GCSE English?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaswift)
    At what point did she say she wants him to provide for her? No one should be taking advantage of anyone else's financial status, regardless of gender. Don't turn this into a debate about feminism because that's not what this is; this is about a person who can't find the money to pay back large amounts that have been lent to him, but manages to find the money to go out and get drunk.
    It's also about women's treatment of men as a utility, a commodity to be disposed of, lets not talk in codes here. We all know when this fella is unable to finance the lifestyle she needs she will drop him like stone. I will not turn this into a feminist debate because I actually do not wish to comment much in this thread those were my thoughts and I know very well there will be people who do not agree with it, however, it is clear as daylight to me and the OP wrote it in black and white.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mancini)
    It's also about women's treatment of men as a utility a commodity, lets not talk in codes here. We all know when this fella is unable to finance the lifestyle she needs she will drop him like stone. I will not turn this into a feminist debate because I actually do not wish to comment much in this thread those were my thoughts and I know very well there will be people who do not agree with it, however, it is clear as daylight to me and the OP wrote it in black and white.
    Stop projecting.

She needs to ditch him because he's a fool. Stop posting if you're going to go off on a tangent that's irrelevant and unnecessary, no one cares.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sampaa)
    Stop projecting.

She needs to ditch him because he's a fool. Stop posting if you're going to go off on a tangent that's irrelevant and unnecessary, no one cares.
    This is not a tangent this is going off the information OP has clearly written, I am free to express my thoughts. One female commentator even called her boyfriend a sap , this is the abuse of men as a commodity to be thrown to the side once their use comes to an end. Do not tell me what I can and cannot write thank you.

Georgiaswift is right about one thing communication is key, if this woman does not communicate with her boyfriend it will come to an end.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think this is loving relationship, time to drop and delete girl. Youre not happy, hes not happy...

ReputationRep:
    This is not a tangent this is going off the information OP has clearly written, I am free to express my thoughts. One female commentator even called her boyfriend a sap , this is the abuse of men as a commodity to be thrown to the side once their use comes to an end. Do not tell me what I can and cannot write thank you.
    You're aware that she's staying with a guy that she's putting up and considering paying for a holiday for him?
    If she wanted to use the guy for money she'd have been long gone by now.

What you're complaining about is literally the opposite to what's happening here so I have no idea why you're even going on about it. Seems like a complex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sampaa)
    You're aware that she's staying with a guy that she's putting up and considering paying for a holiday for him?
    If she wanted to use the guy for money she'd have been long gone by now.

What you're complaining about is literally the opposite to what's happening here so I have no idea why you're even going on about it. Seems like a complex.
    Quote from anon OP
    '' Another thing he's recently lost his job so basically he's sponging off my income, we've got a 2.4k holiday booked, I've paid my half and he hasn't paid his, and with him having no income and only outgoing payments it's looking like I'm going to have to pay it which I totally don't mind,''

If she's happy to pay she shouldn't complain and describe him as sponging off her. also it's disgusting the comments telling her to drop him this shows how people view men in this western culture. This is my last comment on this thread do not feel the need to quote me.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not the thread starter I think it must be because I posted the comment before the thread was approved, so it came out at the top :confused:
    That's it. It reads really strange with you at the top. People will get confused thinking it's about you :lol:.

You're a mod, can't you reverse it? Or better yet delete your post and repost it again?

ReputationRep:
    Quote from anon OP
    '' Another thing he's recently lost his job so basically he's sponging off my income, we've got a 2.4k holiday booked, I've paid my half and he hasn't paid his, and with him having no income and only outgoing payments it's looking like I'm going to have to pay it which I totally don't mind,''

If she's happy to pay she shouldn't complain and describe him as sponging off her. also it's disgusting the comments telling her to drop him this shows how people view men in this western culture. This is my last comment on this thread do not feel the need to quote me.
    She should drop him, because he's walking all over her and treating her like crap? If someone's being treated poorly by their significant other then they should drop them, regardless of gender.

And as she said - she's not happy to pay for it if he's just going out and throwing away money on getting smashed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    That's it. It reads really strange with you at the top. People will get confused thinking it's about you :lol:.

You're a mod, can't you reverse it? Or better yet delete your post and repost it again?
    I can't delete the post without deleting the entire thread. So I've just put an edit in explaining that I'm not the OP. Still trying to get the hang of this moderating thing 😂
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Study Helper
    I can't delete the post without deleting the entire thread. So I've just put an edit in explaining that I'm not the OP. Still trying to get the hang of this moderating thing 😂
    Changed it for you

ReputationRep:
    Is your name Titania by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    Why are you still with him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirgilis)
    Changed it for you
    Superstar, thank you! Would you mind PMing me to tell me how you did it?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a knob, tell him to meet you when you get the plane and just hand him a children's book on growing up and get on the plane by yourself.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.