Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    srs advice though if you want to wind them up make them chase you, if they start ignoring your texts ignore them back to oblivion but keep them hooked enough to think they've got a chance

I'm not bitter or spiteful or anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It's alright having a preference, but it's another thing to come across as desperate.
    Most guys are very sexual but hid it cos they dont want come off as a creep. Btw i know who you are so might as well come off anon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supercrazy)
    umm who??
    A baby eating monster who is actually proud of being the beast she is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Wtf? Get a grip mate.
    What to mean get a grip? i just find so rude when someone does that like at least tell my you dont want to talk or something, mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    srs advice though if you want to wind them up make them chase you, if they start ignoring your texts ignore them back to oblivion but keep them hooked enough to think they've got a chance

I'm not bitter or spiteful or anything
    i dont think that will work on me as i am ugly as fk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatguy439)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatguy439)
    Is she an Oriental Asian?

ReputationRep:
    i dont think that will work on me as i am ugly as fk
    It'll work even better, once she's superficially attracted all of your faults will be oblivious to her for a while, silence can build attraction because it adds mystery, suspense and anxiety, if you are predictable and wait at her feet you bore her, and if you bore her she won't want a relationship with you.

Simple logic explains why we men love to play games, at least to get into them.

ReputationRep:
    What to mean get a grip? i just find so rude when someone does that like at least tell my you dont want to talk or something, mate.
    You're not the centre of their universe, if you want an answer ask the person who isn't responding to your texts rather than villainising half the population because you can't act like an adult and communicate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSRMiscer)
    I'm an Alpha male.
    Which is exactly why you spent your friday evening typing this.

ReputationRep:
    You're not the centre of their universe, if you want an answer ask the person who isn't responding to your texts rather than villainising half the population because you can't act like an adult and communicate.
    Its just a prank, bro.

ReputationRep:
    Its just a prank, bro.
    papa bless dude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    It'll work even better, once she's superficially attracted all of your faults will be oblivious to her for a while, silence can build attraction because it adds mystery, suspense and anxiety, if you are predictable and wait at her feet you bore her, and if you bore her she won't want a relationship with you.

Simple logic explains why we men love to play games, at least to get into them.
    OMG this is so hard. TEACH ME SENPAI .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSRMiscer)
    I'm an Alpha male.

Great copy-paste job bruh

ReputationRep:
    Fkmylife
    story of your life
    Spoiler:
    Show
    lool:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    OMG this is so hard. TEACH ME SENPAI .
    Step 1 is to get her attached to you not vice versa, the more she opens up about herself and vulnerable she is the more it builds the attraction, careful not to become a friend though, you still need to keep her at arm's length until you get what you want (the kiss)

ReputationRep:
    papa bless dude.

ReputationRep:
    Is she an Oriental Asian?
    No, I am white british

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexion)
    great copy-paste job bruh
    you noticed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenx301)
    Look at that look. Not even trying to defend herself. She knows she is a monster and is proud. :mad:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.